Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Tate, Devin Hester, Emmaneul Sanders, Ted Ginn Etc etc etc

James jones, desean jackson, several rookies in this past draft.

Decker is an upgrade but he's not nearly enough especially since Amaro and cumberland are nonfactors. Most of these guys from the list are likely viable players for several seasons and would've certainly helped.

James jones, desean jackson, several rookies in this past draft.

Decker is an upgrade but he's not nearly enough especially since Amaro and cumberland are nonfactors. Most of these guys from the list are likely viable players for several seasons and would've certainly helped.

Amaro lol. He's out of the league bad.

Wow, a dream trip! Do you live out there?

Nope was in San Diego on vacation and drove out to Escondido to visit stone, it was so awesome. Foods not great but good enough and the beers were glorious. The Enjoy By was insane. Can't wait to go back. 

really are we going to go there  now it has been rehashed - you had a chance to make a run at brandon flowers when the chiefs released him you have spend the money sometime. 28 yrs old former pro bowler I would have coughed up cash for him

Greer,  jammer, houston and wright all reasonable one yr options to help this year. You asked who was availble I just gave you a list.

Your going to say what about a receiver...

lets see

golden tate was available no offer from us

steve smith, jame jones, miles austin players that would fit into geno's long ball strength 

so I answered your question as Geno fumbles again regression

The Brandon Flowers who's got 2 passes defended this year?  Jammer who defended 2 passes last year and hasn't played?  Houston who hasn't played?  Greer who hasn't played?

The point is, none of these guys are particularly good.  That's just defense.

geno now leading the nfl in turnovers.  rexx should tell him to hit the showers now. no need to come in tomorrow.  start vick the rest of the year with simms as the backup.  idzik's little failed experiment has now come to an end. ah,  but i forget.  it's not geno's fault, and plus which, he doesnt care what we think.  Listening to the We want Vick chants right now... oh boy. 

Nope was in San Diego on vacation and drove out to Escondido to visit stone, it was so awesome. Foods not great but good enough and the beers were glorious. The Enjoy By was insane. Can't wait to go back. 

What's next on the docket today?  I'm leaning toward a Brooklyn Blast here...

Archived