Start Vick???

budda12ax7

I'm a sun shiner.  Seldom criticize active Jets players, but it's time to do something about Smith.  

Never liked Vick, nothing to do with the dogs, just don't think he's a good NFL QB, but it's time.  Jets are about to do the same thing they did with Sanchez.  Pray 

I counted ten dropped passes today, including 4 by Decker and 3 by Ivory.  On every punt, a droppie was involved.  How about Nelson? getting injured on third down, he could not gain a single yard after the catch with the DB five yards away.   Hopefully, Vicks could do magic with these receivers. 

I counted ten dropped passes today, including 4 by Decker and 3 by Ivory.  On every punt, a droppie was involved.  How about Nelson? getting injured on third down, he could not gain a single yard after the catch with the DB five yards away.   Hopefully, Vicks could do magic with these receivers. 

just don't think geno can consistently hit receivers on the move. every completion is to a stationary receiver it seems. at least vick understands that you should try to throw where the player is expected to be when the ball gets there. i think geno is, to put nicely, not a pro level football mind.

they finally have a back up who can still run, use him

geno gave you a golden opportunity with the F bomb

do it rex

rex already said geno was starter, granted before he knew about the F bomb. but if he didn't sit mo for a series after his ejection and victory lap out of the stadium, he won't bench geno for it. remember, rex himself flipped the bird to miami fans. it's a frat house,  not an nfl team.

Archived