So Geno Cursed At The Crowd After The Game

RutgersJetFan

one of my wife's best friends just called.  she is a vikings fan her whole life.  2nd cousin of matt birk, even hung out with the vikings at the pro bowl like 8 years ago

she hasn't watched the vikings since the adrian peterson story broke.  I may take some time off from this team. 

But now she is back in the fold because of Vlad, right?

An f-bomb at a drunk might get him a fine. if he could play QB, WE WOULD BE RAISING MONEY TO PAY IT.

Alas, that is not the case.

His other post game comments, basically the offense is good but needs to score(duh!), were those of a deluded moron. And that is a far bigger problem than cursing out an over served  fan. Not sure if this a function of Ryan being Happy Positive Guy 24/7 and not reaming him out for dumbass mistakes and holding him accountable-like a real NFL coach. But operationally it doesn't really matter. Smith should sit. Now.  

ENOUGH OF THIS.

Put Vick in, give Simms a 53 spot and let's try to change the variables. 

This is about the point in the season where I start asking why I keep doing this to myself every year. Nothing changes. Today was gorgeous, 70 degrees and sunny, not a cloud in the sky, could have enjoyed the day with my dog and a good book. Instead there I am, packed into a dark bar and shoving meatloaf sliders down my throat while Rex Ryan puts Quentin Coples on Megatron and Geno Smith is sucking ass and yelling at fans. You come home from watching a debacle like that to a story like this one and it just makes you realize how ******* incompetent this organization is from top to bottom.

It's sad, I feel the same way.  Wait months and months for this and September isn't over yet and it's all but done already.  

Man, I have been ULTRA positive but its becoming clear to me that GENO is not going to be a good QB and Idzik f***ed up royally in not addressing the CB issues with the 21 million dollar cap space cushion the team now has. 

So two F**k YOUs go to 

GENO  and Idzik. 

Also, stop talking about AWESOME or GREAT this defense is...how many times do we need to see a KICK IN THE NUTS drive from the other team. That 90 yard drive was a stake through the heart...90 F**KING YARDS! WTF? This is not a great defense.

Sigh...why do we put up with this sh*t?

LL

Man, I have been ULTRA positive but its becoming clear to me that GENO is not going to be a good QB and Idzik f***ed up royally in not addressing the CB issues with the 21 million dollar cap space cushion the team now has.

So two F**k YOUs go to

GENO and Idzik.

Also, stop talking about AWESOME or GREAT this defense is...how many times do we need to see a KICK IN THE NUTS drive from the other team. That 90 yard drive was a stake through the heart...90 F**KING YARDS! WTF? This is not a great defense.

Sigh...why do we put up with this sh*t?

LL

dallas' defense is better than ours and they have zero talent....think about that...Dallas defense!!...better!!!......

This is about the point in the season where I start asking why I keep doing this to myself every year. Nothing changes. Today was gorgeous, 70 degrees and sunny, not a cloud in the sky, could have enjoyed the day with my dog and a good book. Instead there I am, packed into a dark bar and shoving meatloaf sliders down my throat while Rex Ryan puts Quentin Coples on Megatron and Geno Smith is sucking ass and yelling at fans. You come home from watching a debacle like that to a story like this one and it just makes you realize how ******* incompetent this organization is from top to bottom.

I work retail.  I work most sundays.  This is my only one off until november.  I quit on this game at halftime to go pick out color swatches for the walls for our new house.  used to travel 4+ hours each way on sundays when we still played in Giants stadium.  Now?  I barely give a sh!t because its the same sh!t every year with the Jets and the new NFL rules are just ridiculous.   Heck, I barely post on here anymore because I have nothing to say about this team.  I just dont care.

I feel bad for all of you who are so dedicated to this sh!tshow of an organization... who buy tickets, jerseys, and post incessantly about this team.  I hope you all find your happiness somewhere.  because this team will never give it to you.

I work retail.  I work most sundays.  This is my only one off until november.  I quit on this game at halftime to go pick out color swatches for the walls for our new house.  used to travel 4+ hours each way on sundays when we still played in Giants stadium.  Now?  I barely give a sh!t because its the same sh!t every year with the Jets and the new NFL rules are just ridiculous.   Heck, I barely post on here anymore because I have nothing to say about this team.  I just dont care.

I feel bad for all of you who are so dedicated to this sh!tshow of an organization... who buy tickets, jerseys, and post incessantly about this team.  I hope you all find your happiness somewhere.  because this team will never give it to you.

What colors did you pick out?

Archived