EJ Manuel benched for Orton (merged)

Section 333

Orton in.

this is why i wanted rex fired last year I was hoping we hired marrone or pettine both seem to know how to be a coach more than rexy.

that is what a coach does bench his players that are not performing over a long period of time it doesn't hurt to see if someone can do the job better.

There isn't enough negative rep in the world for this statement.

If the Jets fire Rex I would hope we would aim higher than ******* Doug Marrone or Mike "I literally do everything the same way Rex does it" Pettine. 

actually marrone turned a horrible syracuse team around and i can see him doing decently in the nfl and pettine is way more level headed and not nearly as arrogant or stubborn as rex.

which will make him more succesful.

actually marrone turned a horrible syracuse team around and i can see him doing decently in the nfl and pettine is way more level headed and not nearly as arrogant or stubborn as rex.

which will make him more succesful.

Marrone took Syracuse from horrible to mediocre. It wasn't exactly a "turnaround."

Both of these guys are the type you settle for because you can't get someone better. 

Marrone took Syracuse from horrible to mediocre. It wasn't exactly a "turnaround."

Both of these guys are the type you settle for because you can't get someone better. 

they were only mediocre after he left but he made a bowl game in his last two years there and had a winning record.

well outside of getting cowher i don't see any viable canidates that already have head coached at the nfl level.

so we either try and promoting some coordinators to the spot which is the same as hiring pettine

or we hire a coach like the baylor coach which is the same as hiring marrone

either way we would have had to settle because their was no one proven better.

you're jealous of a franchise that is about to move to kyle orton?

i get his point , it's not about orton it's about a coach or GM who is worried about winning a game this week not ( Genos gonna be great cuz it's what I believe and I believe it cuz I believe that I believe it that's why I believe it ) "

i get his point , it's not about orton it's about a coach or GM who is worried about winning a game this week not ( Genos gonna be great cuz it's what I believe and I believe it cuz I believe that I believe it that's why I believe it ) "

yeah, the Bills are definitely the franchise I hope the Jets emmulate in all their decisions.

Archived