Jets hold a players only meeting

Mo Lew

I would love to be a fly on the wall for this "meeting".  What could possibly be said? They all suck.  

Ivory should be like, just give me the ball, Mangold do your thing and the rest of you chump ass bitches get the **** out of the way.  

Chris Ivory is a baaaaaaaaaaddddd man

I would love to be a fly on the wall for this "meeting".  What could possibly be said? They all suck.  

Ivory should be like, just give me the ball, Mangold do your thing and the rest of you chump ass bitches get the **** out of the way.  

Fixed.

Completely forgot about this meeting in which players apparently discussed accountability and cutting down on mistakes a few days before Geno skipped the meeting.  Geno would be much better off if he'd just give the real reason for missing the meeting rather than lie.  It'll probably come out eventually, but to say you were at a movie and refuse to say what movie it was, and subtracting time instead of adding which would have meant early and not late.....this stuff has to happen with other organizations right? 

Completely forgot about this meeting in which players apparently discussed accountability and cutting down on mistakes a few days before Geno skipped the meeting.  Geno would be much better off if he'd just give the real reason for missing the meeting rather than lie.  It'll probably come out eventually, but to say you were at a movie and refuse to say what movie it was, and subtracting time instead of adding which would have meant early and not late.....this stuff has to happen with other organizations right? 

yeah.  I think it really annoyed a few players like Davis, and perhaps Mangold.  What really concerns me is that Rex seems perfectly good with it, and I'm a Rex person.  This is like the Holmes captain thing again

yeah.  I think it really annoyed a few players like Davis, and perhaps Mangold.  What really concerns me is that Rex seems perfectly good with it, and I'm a Rex person.  This is like the Holmes captain thing again

I heard somebody make a good point this morning on the radio about Rex.  He's basically going to say and do whatever he's gotta do to avoid hurting future job prospects.  If he rocks the boat he's "rogue" or "out of control" but if he keeps doing what he's doing, his next employer will see that he was put in an impossible situation and made a scapegoat, but he never publicly complained.  Owners/GM's like that.

Archived