Shadetree's Doghouse Dude of the Week

Shadetree

Geno....again.

The turnover machine continues. He doesn't look confident in his reads. He lost another game single handidly.

....then, to top it off, he F-U's a fan!? A complete lack of composure from 1:00-4:30.

I really didnt want to give out back-to-back "doghouse" awards, but Geno deserves it. I was terribly upset that Vick didnt start the second half. It was a no-brainer. We got rid of Sanchez and , hey, Whaddya know, we're worried about our QBs feelings again!?! Not starting Vick means you're gonna go with Geno all year no matter what, right? That's how I interpret it.

If the answer to that "no matter what" scenario is "No", then not starting Vick to open the half was a mistake.

Plus, I am one of the very, very few that thinks Matt Simms is the best QB on the team. Eff geno and eff Vick .. Put Simms in or I don't have a reason to watch anymore.

I am so close to just picking a team and adopting them. I don't think I'll ever ever see the Jets in the Super Bowl. Pathetic.

At some point it stops being the ineffective player's fault and becomes an issue with the people who keep sending him out there. He is just a kid, they tell him to play, he is going to play.

I agree, and it doesn't mean he is ruined forever. Idk where that notion comes from - but it's simply not true.

Geno was a reach in the second round. I'm starting to get really annoyed by his lack of any type of rhythm-there's no confident drop back-pause-pat the ball-release coming from him. Nothing.

He waits and waits and waits and waits. Ugh. Then he might scramble towards line of scrimmage, stop, and gun a BB into traffic. He is not a playoff QB and, wins, losses, and turnovers aside (which is a joke when talking about a QB) he ain't passing the eye test by a country mile right now.

Geno was a reach in the second round. I'm starting to get really annoyed by his lack of any type of rhythm-there's no confident drop back-pause-pat the ball-release coming from him. Nothing.

He waits and waits and waits and waits. Ugh. Then he might scramble towards line of scrimmage, stop, and gun a BB into traffic. He is not a playoff QB and, wins, losses, and turnovers aside (which is a joke when talking about a QB) he ain't passing the eye test by a country mile right now.

I dont blame idzik for taking a shot in the second for a player than many had as the top pick in the draft a few months beforehand. But blind allegiance to that player right now would be a huge mistake.

Archived