T-2 Time (John Conner Resigned - merged)

flgreen

Yeah, Conner turned himself into a decent fullback...Something about how that would matter only if this was the 50s. OTOH, they've upgraded at a position!

You think Conner is better than Bohannon? I thought Bohannon was pretty complete as a FB, but I dont' know anything.

You think Conner is better than Bohannon? I thought Bohannon was pretty complete as a FB, but I dont' know anything.

I do.  I think as a pure FB, Conner is better. He was better than the guy the Bengals kept over him and better than the Hynocerous.  Those guys were kept because they were more versatile, better pass catchers and would have meant dead money.  Conner is a better pure blocker (outdated position) but will probably be an improvement to the "ground & pound"  attack IMO.  

FWIW, they have been using Ivory and Johson together.  Ivory has thrown some decent run blocks though he whiffed bad at least a couple of times in pass protection. 

Already said above by 27, but Conner is a better and more physical force in the run blocking game. It's an outdated position within the game today but could work here for Ivory, Johnson, and Los Yets. 

Didnt know us former JI folks were not well liked.

He's making a joke. Most of the people on here were once members at JI at one point before moving here.

Yeah, welcome.  It's probably pretty close to all. 

"moving here" more like "forceably removed to here."

the_trail_of_tears.jpg

"moving here" more like "forceably removed to here."

the_trail_of_tears.jpg

Speak for yourself.  I came here of my own free will.  I started at both sites around the same time when I moved to Milan and wasn't able to read 4 newspapers worth of Jets news on the way to work every morning.  I doubt three of you remember me from over there.  Some of you guys are probably the dicks that caused me to stop going back, but I don't remember who and it is all water under the bridge now. 

Speak for yourself.  I came here of my own free will.  I started at both sites around the same time when I moved to Milan and wasn't able to read 4 newspapers worth of Jets news on the way to work every morning.  I doubt three of you remember me from over there.  Some of you guys are probably the dicks that caused me to stop going back, but I don't remember who and it is all water under the bridge now. 

i lasted a month there. once my dad got banned, well, i wasn't far behind.

Archived