If this happens...

Clementi49

18 TD's and 10 picks the rest of the way?  So, 2 games without a pick?  How about fumbles?  How many of those?  I dont care about the yards or completion % if the turnovers persist. 

That would be improvement assuming he's not fumbling once a game too.

18 TD's and 10 picks the rest of the way?  So, 2 games without a pick?  How about fumbles?  How many of those?  I dont care about the yards or completion % if the turnovers persist. 

That would be improvement assuming he's not fumbling once a game too.

I agree, it's about the fumbles too.  If he can average just ONE turnover a game, that would be a huge step in the right direction. 

I would say they are pretty solid numbers from a personnel development standpoint.

Anyone who's watched the games knows Geno is not the only reason we are losing football games right now. Geno is a contributing factor, certainly not the sole reason.

I've waited my whole life for a QB that wasn't the sole reason we lose. It's finally here.

If Geno ends the season with

4,000 yards passing

16 TDs

15 INTs

6 rushing TDs

60% completion percentage

Is that improvement ?

With how many lost fumble/total fumbles?

He's on pace for what, 16 this year I think?

So 16 TD, 31 Turnovers (about half of which will go for points or easy points for our opposition?).

No, not improvement.  Or not ENOUGH improvement, at least, to warrant continued investment.

Plus, I stongly doubt he gets 6 rushing TD, 4,000 yards or a 60% by years end.

3 game losing streak while your QB is leading the league in turnovers with a vet on the bench...make the move. And I've been a Geno supporter.

The division is too bad to keep trotting out a young QB who isnt ready yet. The offense isnt a young group overall...we can afford trying out Vick without any long term repercussions. Now's the time to make the change...we lose another two games the season is over anyways.

Archived