The Patriots are going to win the Superbowl!!!!

PFSIKH

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More evidence that you probably weren't a football fan, let alone a Pat fan, before Tom Brady. 

Sorry to burst your fantasy that the Patriots had no fans before Brady but I've done my time all the way back through Tommy Hodson, Hugh Millen to Grogan and Eason. 

0-1*

the mankins trade was done for "winning"

LOL

And you think there done? Wanna bet?

Damn. This isn't like you at all. 

forgive him, he is out of practice dealing with a crummy team. going to see a lot of patriot gnashing of teeth--much worse than ever seen from the jets--when a baby drops a piece of candy it screams much louder than the baby who never had a piece to begin with.

Sorry to burst your fantasy that the Patriots had no fans before Brady but I've done my time all the way back through Tommy Hodson, Hugh Millen to Grogan and Eason. 

And you think there done? Wanna bet?

I bet your a welcher

get it ?

Gotta love how all of sudden the pats fans are jumping ship. All this talk about Brady is declining. Give me a break.

Declining?  No.  Playing like absolute crap?  Yes.  Too many times last night he forced a pass, usually to Edelman, when someone was open. 

Brady must be so jealous of Manning at this point.. cause you know., weaponz

No.  Blocking.  Brady has dealt with no weapons. 

forgive him, he is out of practice dealing with a crummy team. going to see a lot of patriot gnashing of teeth--much worse than ever seen from the jets--when a baby drops a piece of candy it screams much louder than the baby who never had a piece to begin with.

No $hit.  I was in my 30s the last time the Patriots were this bad.  Even that team (2000) did not play this bad.

Declining?  No.  Playing like absolute crap?  Yes.  Too many times last night he forced a pass, usually to Edelman, when someone was open. 

No.  Blocking.  Brady has dealt with no weapons. 

No $hit.  I was in my 30s the last time the Patriots were this bad.  Even that team (2000) did not play this bad.

can't believe i am talking a pats fan off the ledge. it's one game. division still in reach. the other AFCE teams all have qb controversies. too early for anyone to be celebrating or killing themselves.

I will admit that the Patriots have been successful but once the team is disbanded they are in the same pot as everybody else. How long did it take the Niners to come back? What were the Steelers and Green Bay doing during the eighties? A coach needs a lot of luck to win consistently.

Archived