"The New England Patriots are transforming into the New York Jets faster than anybody could have imagined."

Bob

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots--aaron-dobson-suspended-for--mouthing-off--to-coach--report-131950513.html

Patriots' Aaron Dobson suspended for 'mouthing off' to coach: report
JayBusbee100-jpg_190108.jpg
By Jay Busbee 1 hour ago Shutdown Corner
  •  
  •  
  •  

View photo

201408282036741610035-p5.jpg

New England Patriots' Aaron Dobson, right, catches a touchdown pass while New York Giants' Trumaine McBride tries …

Patriots receiver Aaron Dobson has been on the bench for the last three games, deemed inactive by New England. The reason? According to the Boston Globe, he's been sent to his metaphorical room for backtalk.

The Globe reports that Dobson and Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels have had "at least one loud disagreement."

"There are concerns that Dobson, a second-round pick out of Marshall last year, is immature, though he isn’t the first NFL player with maturity issues," the Globe writes, in what might qualify as the understatement of the decade.

Dobson had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns in his first season, but offseason surgery limited both his preparation and his camp time.

“The explanation I got last night is that Aaron Dobson mouthed off to Josh McDaniels before the Oakland game," Shalise Manza Young, writer of the Globe piece, told the "Toucher & Rich" radio show. "That’s why he’s been inactive the last couple of weeks. Not a great relationship you could say at this point. I don’t know what was said at this point, but whatever was said it warranted him being inactive the last few weeks."

Receivers getting benched for mouthing off. A quarterback trying to explain his way out of ignoring his teammates. A head coach doing his best to ignore the elephant in the room. The New England Patriots are transforming into the New York Jets faster than anybody could have imagined.

Pats' offensive woes started with an Idzik-like move, not a Rex one. Letting Wes Welker go was an awful move. Brady hasn't been able to find chemistry with any other receiver since. Belidick should have resigned him. Not that I'm a Welker fan, but that move has cost the Pats. They went to the AFC title game because of their running game.

media would be hailing this as another example of belly's genius in keeping a player accountable and ensuring compliance with "the patriot way" if the team was winning. once the losing starts, everything is out there for all to see.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots--aaron-dobson-suspended-for--mouthing-off--to-coach--report-131950513.html

Patriots' Aaron Dobson suspended for 'mouthing off' to coach: report
JayBusbee100-jpg_190108.jpg
  •  
  •  
  •  

View photo

201408282036741610035-p5.jpg

New England Patriots' Aaron Dobson, right, catches a touchdown pass while New York Giants' Trumaine McBride tries …

Patriots receiver Aaron Dobson has been on the bench for the last three games, deemed inactive by New England. The reason? According to the Boston Globe, he's been sent to his metaphorical room for backtalk.

The Globe reports that Dobson and Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels have had "at least one loud disagreement."

"There are concerns that Dobson, a second-round pick out of Marshall last year, is immature, though he isn’t the first NFL player with maturity issues," the Globe writes, in what might qualify as the understatement of the decade.

Dobson had 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns in his first season, but offseason surgery limited both his preparation and his camp time.

“The explanation I got last night is that Aaron Dobson mouthed off to Josh McDaniels before the Oakland game," Shalise Manza Young, writer of the Globe piece, told the "Toucher & Rich" radio show. "That’s why he’s been inactive the last couple of weeks. Not a great relationship you could say at this point. I don’t know what was said at this point, but whatever was said it warranted him being inactive the last few weeks."

Receivers getting benched for mouthing off. A quarterback trying to explain his way out of ignoring his teammates. A head coach doing his best to ignore the elephant in the room. The New England Patriots are transforming into the New York Jets faster than anybody could have imagined.

Circus

Pats' offensive woes started with an Idzik-like move, not a Rex one. Letting Wes Welker go was an awful move. Brady hasn't been able to find chemistry with any other receiver since. Belidick should have resigned him. Not that I'm a Welker fan, but that move has cost the Pats. They went to the AFC title game because of their running game.

Yeah that hurt some, but Edelman has been much better than I ever could have expected.  I believe their worst problem is the O-Line followed by a drop in Brady's arm strength.

Awful comparison. Like the worst.

Put Brady on the Jets and they're a Superbowl contender.

The Patriots have one of the worst offensive unit's around the QB that I've ever seen. 

I would love to see Brady end his career in green and white.  Guy could still be good with a solid running game and competent defense. 

Archived