****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to fire Idzik too.

I agreed with the FA strategy, but the drafts have been a dumpster fire.

This time you need to bring in a GM who can hire a new HC and get them on the same schedule. Idzik brings in a new coach and what, gets another 3 or 4 years along with that coach. Or, fire Idzik and have to keep the new coach after 1 year?

Totally agree. Idzik's process relied heavily on the draft and it's completely awful. He's got to go too. Shedding salary and making cuts in your first year is the easy part, rebuilding is difficult.

The legitimately only upside to this is that he didn't go full tannebaum and eat into future cap space to make a bad team marginally better. I just hope they don't keep trying to play fire with Decker's hamstring and just let him heal instead of potentially destroying one of the few long term commitments we have.

Totally agree. Idzik's process relied heavily on the draft and it's completely awful. He's got to go too. Shedding salary and making cuts in your first year is the easy part, rebuilding is difficult.

The legitimately only upside to this is that he didn't go full tannebaum and eat into future cap space to make a bad team marginally better. I just hope they don't keep trying to play fire with Decker's hamstring and just let him heal instead of potentially destroying one of the few long term commitments we have.

Yup.  That's about it.

This team is really in the first year of its rebid.  Last year was a pink slip year.

Yeah they both need to go together (Rex and Idzik). Woody has to get someone with a name and reputation in here to clean this up. There are just too many things wrong with this franchise right now.

And Woody needs to stick to QTips an d butt out of football bizness. Wodoy has a boner for wanting to be Jerry Jones.

I wonder what those experts who craved for Vick and longed for him and all those network talking heads who were hoping/demanding Vick  would see some action,  what do they have to say now ?

Cowher said during the halftime show that the JETS have to put Vick in. WHat does the genius have say now ?

Archived