FIRE REX RYAN

joewilly12

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree - Rex creates a country club atmosphere.

Somewhere down the road we will all learn that Idzhik wears woman's panty hose - I guarantee that 

But - this is Woody - the very small-brained, untalented guy who wears a Jet cap is looks like a little boy that has no f'ing clue what is going on 

until he sells the club - this is what you get 

I saw my first Jet game in 1965 - and I absolutely loved today's game - because it exposes exactly what we have here

if you are a season ticket holder - stop going - hurt Woody 

otherwise nothing changes

why is it that it takes us old guys to see where the real problem stems from? It Woody guys, it's ALL on the rich kid-he has built this

Rex.." I've never got beat like this before "...San Fran says hello...Rex " we've never been run on like that.."Ronnie brown And Ricky say hello.....Rex ...I'm not used to losing".....2012 says hello

Rex.." I've never got beat like this before "...San Fran says hello...Rex " we've never been run on like that.."Ronnie brown And Ricky say hello.....Rex ...I'm not used to losing".....2012 says hello

but boyitella we really put a hit on donald brown

very, very doubtful a big name coach is stepping into this mess.

Hue Jackson would be a decent hire considering the circumstances of our situation. He's worked in messy environments and we'd get the running game back on track. He's also been good with young QB's/

Why name a starting QB 5 minutes after a game you lost by 100 points and the QB threw for 7 yards and got benched ....why not just say, I look at the tape , no comment yap yap.....he's just an incredible joke clown

I was at the game and as bad as Geno was Vick was worse. Not that either had any chance whatsoever to be successful, our offensive weapons are horrid.

Hue Jackson would be a decent hire considering the circumstances of our situation. He's worked in messy environments and we'd get the running game back on track. He's also been good with young QB's/

I thought about that too and this is actually a pretty attractive job to someone I think. Tons of cap room, high picks and a few decent young players. A competent hire can change this around in two years.

Don't think he is a good head coach but players do like playing for him and that is a must in the NFL. But this is not all his fault. This is on the GM, period. I said it on this board his draft picks and his inability to fix the weaknesses on this team with 20 million dollars under the cap is a crying shame. He is a disaster.

players do not know what is best for them.  sometimes a soft guy is good for a group, sometimes not.  when you see a team tackle like this one did not today, I say country club.  The fact that he is going to have to crack the whip to get them to play better tells us that the soft approach is the wrong one.

This team shows up week after week unprepared to play football

It isn't the QB its the coach

The Jets cant tackle and cant catch

Worst WRs and Defensive secondary in the NFL

You are right...this QB would be superbowl material with a different coach...Not.

I wouldn't hate that hire. I actually thought he did a solid job in Oakland.

Why does Rex Ryan still have a job?

$ Johnson does not want to pay.

But really better the Ryan Jets totally crash, draft wise and future wise. Thgere will be no illusiosn Geno Smith is an NFL QB. May be the owner will be his head out of his ass and totally clean house and get a real GM and coach in here.

Its 10:30 why is Rex Ryan still the head coach of this team?

always bet on jets to do things the dumbest way possible. woody probably has the consultants in, and they will have a consensus to fire rex at 12:52pm sunday.

Maybe he went to the movies & missed the meeting with Woody & Idzik.

nicely done

Because firing coached mid-season is silly and does nothing positive.

He'll be fired at years end, day after the season is over.

I disagree it sends a message maybe wakes players up and puts other coaches on the hot seat as well what's going on here on and off the field isn't good

Nobody wins with this team.  They're the least talented roster in the NFL.

Fire Rex, Fire Izdick, whatever.  Makes no difference.  They're pathetic, have no QB and will be years from relevant again.

And it doesnt matter.  The Jets suck.  Its meant to be that way.  Nothing will ever change it.

Why is that a must?

Successful HC's have to do a lot, having the players "like" them is not one of them.

rex has scammed a lot of jet fans into thinking it is, 2nd only to his greatest scam which of course is that only a Ryan can coach a top defense

Archived