START MATT SIMMS

CobraVerde

The fat-headed idiot just said that geno will start next week guys...so there you go...right now we are seriously playing for the #1 pick in April-just watch the Raiders though, they have been known to tank a season for a draft pick

haha as predicted, throw in vick with zero prep, and then use his poor performance--that was preordained by lack of preparation--as evidence that geno is better and should be starter. this ******* team

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough of your Geno love, enough of your ridiculous Vick love. Start Simms. Start the home town kid with championship pedigree. Give him the rest of the season. All last year i said Geno sucks and all the majority of you did was call me crazy. Well if that makes me nuts ill embrace insanity. At least ill be more sane than the many of you who honestly i dont even know what you want. I know what Geno offers, I KNOW what Vick offers (raise your hand if you saw him looking to his hand like it was injured while sitting next to Geno), and i know that even from the microscopic amount ive seen from Simms it still is a hell of a lot better than what ive seen from Geno thus far. I want to see if Simms is any good and if he sucks then cut him, cut geno, cut vick and start QB from scratch., theres no difference. But go ahead keep using the regurgitated excuse that we have no weapons.

I have no geno love, no vick love. But Simms? championship pedigree huh? Get real. How did the pedigree work for his brother? His dad had one of the best Defensive teams ever. Please stop posting!!!!!!!

It makes not a white rats azz who they put in there - Winters, the 2 geriatrics, and whatever other schleb they throw in -  the line will let them have all the access they want. Even if they all trip and fall coming in - there's not a WR with any separation to throw to anyway. Great job John Idzik.

Could you imagine being able to prove to your boss that the guy who you want to replace is the worst person at his job in your entire industry, that he curses at customers, and skips meetings to go to the movies, and your boss just looks at you and says, "yeah, but he's still a better option than you"....poor SOB.

Enough of your Geno love, enough of your ridiculous Vick love. Start Simms. Start the home town kid with championship pedigree. Give him the rest of the season. All last year i said Geno sucks and all the majority of you did was call me crazy. Well if that makes me nuts ill embrace insanity. At least ill be more sane than the many of you who honestly i dont even know what you want. I know what Geno offers, I KNOW what Vick offers (raise your hand if you saw him looking to his hand like it was injured while sitting next to Geno), and i know that even from the microscopic amount ive seen from Simms it still is a hell of a lot better than what ive seen from Geno thus far. I want to see if Simms is any good and if he sucks then cut him, cut geno, cut vick and start QB from scratch., theres no difference. But go ahead keep using the regurgitated excuse that we have no weapons.

I agree and have said the very same thing......

Simms has looked better than Geno from day one and he never benefited from the coaching like Geno did. He deserves a few weeks of starts at this point to see what he has. With no separation from the WR's this team needs someone who has a arm.

There is no longer any need to pay lip service to the idea that Geno Smith will ever amount to anything more than a bad QB. Vick is an old man funding his IRA. The only thing left is to play Simms. May be he fails, but at this point he could not be worse. And may be you catch Warner/Romo lightning in a bottle. Thsi season is lost anyway;' see what youi have in this guy.

Why is Simms on the roster at all?

The #3 QB spot is supposed to be your Developmental/Future QB spot.

I get that the NFL basically works under the "The Future is Now, Start the Rookie" mentality, but we don't.....so again, wtf is Simms on the roster if he's a total non-entity never worth playing when those in front fail to perform utterly?

I don't think Simms is any answer. But the guy in that sport should be a potential answer, so why isn't he?

Archived