Leelou

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit

*Edit* edit

*****redacted****

. Edit for edit.

Edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit

I feel like Operation "Get Older Players out of the Woodwork" needs to be a Go as well. I've seen JVOR posting on the main boards. Not sure if he, Dan, or any of the rest of the old guard would be interested/available, however.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go wrangle them up. Go huggybear, go!

Here's a "Master List" of people from some of our more popular games the last couple years (not including those who already signed up for this game).  Sorry if I forgot anyone.  If we can get a handful of these to return that would be awesome.

slats

Vic

Ape

BG

SMC

JVOR

Dan

Pac

Hess

Wombat

Verbal

JC

CTM

JiF

Ishy

Song

AVM

Sharrow

DPR

T0mShane

Klecko

Nolder

Arsis

Rand

My past experience with this has not been good. I think I end up coming off as a pest. I think someone with boobs needs to have this assignment.

Just have Crusher make a post in the football forum. "looking for a distraction, come play mafia"

******* dm makes no sense to me. People are purposely breaking the rules by cursing and attacking people but I'm the bad guy because I have a rep for trolling? **** that place

If you want to get in their good graces, make sure you don't call out their posters for copying setups, even if it happens to be a blatant plagiarism of DPR within a couple of weeks of running it. They don't take that criticism well.

Or, it may have been the handle I was using. Probably the handle.

Archived