Peyton only needs six TD's to break the all-time record

AFJF

I almost feel bad at bringing this thread to a halt. With so many confident voices on this thread I thought it was a good opportunity to raise some money for charity.

I will go ahead and donate $50 to American Cancer Society if Manning breaks the record against the JETS on Sunday if i lose.

I don't do charities.  No way of knowing how much of my  money is going in to the pocket of the person running it while a couple pennies go toward the cause.

Name one penalty or non penalty that directly affected the outcome of the last game.  I won't wait for a response because there was none.

Like Rex Rectum said - "day done whoop our azz!"

Geno, delay of meeting. That penalty is declined. Result of the play is a loss of locker room.

I don't do charities.  No way of knowing how much of my  money is going in to the pocket of the person running it while a couple pennies go toward the cause.

You can avoid charities if thats the way you feel, the point is to something charitable. Just spend the money by doing something charitable like buying 50 dollars of food for the homeless or something along those lines.

You can avoid charities if thats the way you feel, the point is to something charitable. Just spend the money by doing something charitable like buying 50 dollars of food for the homeless or something along those lines.

I'll give it some thought.

Archived