A swede at a Jetsgame for the first time.

Hello! My name is Emil and I come from Sweden. I discovered football for about 6 years ago and of course I became a Jets fan directly. Became the Jets because I have followed another New York team all my life, the Rangers. 

Now to the question: My girlfriend and I will be on our first Jets game ever when we meet Bills at home on 26th October. I have heard and seen much about tailgating and would love to attend and drink some beer and eat something. Can I do that even if I not have my own bbq grill, etc.? Can one, for example, pay x number of dollars to get a burger and a few beers? 

Regards Emil

Hello! My name is Emil and I come from Sweden. I discovered football for about 6 years ago and of course I became a Jets fan directly. Became the Jets because I have followed another New York team all my life, the Rangers. 

Now to the question: My girlfriend and I will be on our first Jets game ever when we meet Bills at home on 26th October. I have heard and seen much about tailgating and would love to attend and drink some beer and eat something. Can I do that even if I not have my own bbq grill, etc.? Can one, for example, pay x number of dollars to get a burger and a few beers? 

Regards Emil

visit www.tailgatejoe.com

Hey JetsSwede, I run tailgatejoe, we get visitors from all over the world every week, you guys are welcome to join us! There will be links and info to sign up for the Bills game on the tailgatejoe.com site by this tuesday. If you have any questions feel free to email me at joe@tailgatejoe

That sounds perfect! i will be watching your site on tuesday then :) 

Saw that it costs 35 dollars to get in your tailgate. Once you have paid the 35 bucks it's all you can eat then? Or should I pay for the food and the beer there as well? 

Regards Emil

It's all you can eat and drink when you are there for just that $35

Archived