old school hip hop heads

JOJOTOWNSELL

Yeah the Wu-Tang Clan was a train wreck in concert.  I can see Ghostface Killer being a great solo live performer that guy was a actually the most talented of all of them besides Rza - I'm surprised he didn't keep going his style even goes well with today's cookie cutter Girl Rap like Kanye West.

I prank called Cappadonna when he was on the outs with the group and working as a Cab Driver in Baltimore.

my buddy copped a bag of weed from Cappadonna at a show once 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the Wu-Tang Clan was a train wreck in concert.  I can see Ghostface Killer being a great solo live performer that guy was a actually the most talented of all of them besides Rza - I'm surprised he didn't keep going his style even goes well with today's cookie cutter Girl Rap like Kanye West.

I prank called Cappadonna when he was on the outs with the group and working as a Cab Driver in Baltimore.

A lot of rappers stink in concert. They all get too stoned and forget their lines...and their breathing patterns are all off. Nas is horrible live.

Ghost is still going strong. Very strong. Over the past 10-15 years he's put out one of the strongest bodies of work in the history of rap. Just put out another one a month ago with AZ and Kool G Rap which is awesome. 

And Twelve Reasons to Die and Fishscale were both instant classics. Guy belongs in any discussion when it comes to ranking the greats.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived