The JetNation Crew - Tailgating

Maxman

Well the game today was, well...anyhow enough about the game today. One cool thing from today was spending time with a really good group of people. It is scary to think that JetNation will turn 10 years old when the season is over.  10 years...

Here is the JetNation Crew tailgating before the game today!

JNCrew.jpg

Definitely the best part of the day.  Tailgate was awesome and so cool to match a lot of names with the faces.   I was only planning on going to three games this year which I've already done.  So tempting to keep coming out, which I'll probably do since tix should be getting cheaper and cheaper as we go.

Awesome looking crew. It was nice to meet Glenn, SJ and JGB at L7 before they headed over to TG Joes

Absolutely Joe...great meeting so many folks from the board today.  Here's to hoping I can get out to a few more.

Definitely the best part of the day. Tailgate was awesome and so cool to match a lot of names with the faces. I was only planning on going to three games this year which I've already done. So tempting to keep coming out, which I'll probably do since tix should be getting cheaper and cheaper as we go.

See you at the next game lol.

Well the game today was, well...anyhow enough about the game today. One cool thing from today was spending time with a really good group of people. It is scary to think that JetNation will turn 10 years old when the season is over.  10 years...

JNCrew.jpg

Can you identify who all of these guys for someone who has never seen them.

Can you identify who all of these guys for someone who has never seen them.

I can't see the pic while on my phone but here it goes

Top left is JGB dejeterate Duane myself mrs jetfan13 southern jet jet fan 13 max man his son Brenda Courtney and tabor jet

In front is sj's son Faba panzer and air force jets fan

Great seeing all you guys yesterday

See you at the next game lol.

I wish...since we finally face a QB who doesn't put up video game numbers, but I'll be in England.  Game after that is Pittsburgh.  Judging by the no. of Broncos fans in the stands yesterday, I'm guessing it'll be about 60/40 Pitt/Jet crowd...but I might still come out.

JNCrew.jpg

what the ****, nobody could walk the 10 ft over to grab me for the pic? lol

Phil was too busy smoozing

When you run the Jets number one fan site your pre game time is very limited. JN has come a long ways since the golden era of JN tailgating when woody johnson thumbed his nose at the skull and crossbones flag above the Harley flag atop the legendary long since gone Kingsley.

Wow...Max looks a lot older that i thought he did and Courtney a lot taller than i thought she did. 

Great to put a face to a screen name. Thanks for the info BP.

hah not the best way to get on the good side of webmaster Phil

what the fuck, nobody could walk the 10 ft over to grab me for the pic? lol

Actually someone grabbed me, and said come over for a picture. Then when I got there there were like 7 people taking photos, for like 5 minutes, lol. It was like a photo shoot! Not even kidding.

Archived