Please Remember How You Feel Right Now

TuscanyTile2

Because in a couple of weeks the easier part of our schedule kicks in and we're probably going to win a few games.  Let's not soften our stance when that happens.  The Jets need to clean house here.  I somewhat liked Rex but it's time for him to go.  Geno needs to go as well. 

This is a good thread. At some point, we'll inevitably string together a couple of wins (MIA, @MIN, @TEN looks good for it) and the usual gang of paste-eaters will stop by to tell us that Rex's sub-.500 career record is completely the fault of two general managers, three offensive coordinators, and dozens of players.

I can already tell you the handful of posters who will most certainly take that turn.

Yep for sure. A lot of the younger fans who don't know their ass from their elbow.  This team is an absolute mess. No QB, no viable WR deep threat, 3rd string cb's and safeties who cant cover, an aging OL that cant protect or open holes, no speed RB (CJK included), no punt returner, no kick off returner, special teams as a whole suck (besides Folk), LB's who cant pressure or cover and get sacks, no depth or quality anywhere except on the DL and a coach and GM who have no clue how to run an NFL team.      

Oh, there is no doubt bout it. The apologists will be flowing. Lets say we lose next week, and are 1-6. Then we finish 6-10 or 7-9, That will mean we will have been 5-4 or 6-3 in our last 9, which is very likely to happen. The Rexcuses will be flowing, the Rex lovers will be going crazy. I am envisioning another dance in the locker room.

Archived