2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn

melo not finding his role in this offense

the fuse has been lit

Not sure how this will play out. This really is uncharted territory. Phil Jackson is the Knicks now. Anthony is not going to dictate to him, and that's even less likely if his production continues to slip like this. .Problem becomes if you try to move Anthony, where does he go with his contract and what can you get back of value?They aren't there-yet.   

Not sure how this will play out. This really is uncharted territory. Phil Jackson is the Knicks now. Anthony is not going to dictate to him, and that's even less likely if his production continues to slip like this. .Problem becomes if you try to move Anthony, where does he go with his contract and what can you get back of value?They aren't there-yet.   

There was a point last night where they were running the offense through Samuel Dalembert. Melo is going to kill himself.

Melo will be giving Dolan a call soon. Dolan will panic, he always does.

But this is different. Phil Jackson is The Man, period. This isn't Donny Walsh or Glen Grunwald.

Again, would like to think this is just a bump in the road, Anthony figures it out and plays better. it is early. Ask the Cavs. And I like that Fisher is not panicking. 

Blah, I was hoping we'd get out of this "easy" stretch with a few more wins, but it looks like it's going to be another one of those years. Maybe the offense will find its rhythm when Bargnani gets health--bwahahahahahahaha I can't even type that with a straight face.

Troubled offense or not, if this team can't beat Utah at home I'll poop my pants.

it's one thing to be bad, another to be unwatcheable

they have a historically bad free throw differential, and bad 3 pt defense

I thought the triangle was abot getting cutters in the lane or open J's ?   the knicks only heard the J part

drive the lane you pussies !!!!!    shaq retired !!!!!

at least they are getting  delambert involved in the O

I figured the Knicks were going to be a work in progress this season, but the team has been flat-out unwatchable for the vast majority of this so-called "easy" stretch in the schedule. Sure, there have been a few flashes of competency, but they've been buried beneath a mountain of "meh" and "WTF."

I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother tuning in anymore, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet.

tumblr_mznxj0iHGc1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

I tuned in for five minutes and shut it off tonight.

Saturday should be really interesting. It's the Knicks versus the been-overtly-tanking-for-the-last-two-seasons-Sixers. I would not be in the least bit surprised if we lost. And that is sad.

After that, the schedule gets "difficult," with a Texas trip, then OKC, then home for Miami, Brooklyn, and a Cavs team that's itching to beat the crap out of us after the opening-night embarrassment.

3-17 by the time we go back out on the road seems plausible. I'm actually looking forward to Bargnani coming back. Just for more LOLs. We're getting close to being "fun-bad."

tumblr_mzx2bn910i1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

Knicks have their first round pick in a stacked draft and cap room. Knicks need to tank this season out. If we can get Marc Gasol and Jahlil Okafor oh baby.

I'm all in with the tank camp.

It makes the most sense right now.

Archived