2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

100% chance those last wins cost us the #1. You know it. I know it. Vegetable Lasagna knows it.

If you think the nfl is corrupt it's nothing compared to the nba. Rigged drafts, referees spend more time in Vegas than Wayne Newton. Alan Silver is a joke he makes Goodell look competent.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't get a top 3 pick I'm never watching another nba game again.

Let me be Mr. Positive here and note that the Knicks have a 56% chance of getting a top 3 pick, which means the odds are in their favor.

If you think the nfl is corrupt it's nothing compared to the nba. Rigged drafts, referees spend more time in Vegas than Wayne Newton. Alan Silver is a joke he makes Goodell look competent.

What has Silver done wrong? Only scandal he's faced was the Sterling thing and he handled that fine.

I'd still take him at 3 without thinking real hard about it.

Obviously u wouldn't be thinking because no way is Cauley Stein a top 3 pick in this draft. I wouldn't even consider him until 5 and at that point it's a toss up him or Justice Wjnslow.

Ofcourse I won't be following the nba anymore if we had the 5 pick

Fire Fisher and Jax right now. Completely unacceptable. ******* idiots cost us the top pick. That is literally what happened. That number would have been ours.

This.

They had the top seed but blew it.

You guys are b-Ching about Jax and the 2 wins?

THE LAKERS HAD 4 MORE WINS THAN US IN THE WEST!!!

The 2 wins cost us the top seed. We had the top seed prior to them. The system that is used to draw the balls drew the ball that we would have had. That's not bitchig, it's a statement of fact. If the Knicks don't win those two games, we would have drawn 1. Period. End of story.

The 2 wins cost us the top seed. We had the top seed prior to them. The system that is used to draw the balls drew the ball that we would have had. That's not bitchig, it's a statement of fact. If the Knicks don't win those two games, we would have drawn 1. Period. End of story.

2 teams with better records than the Knicks got top 3 picks.

BOTTOM LINE

Archived