2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next summer.  That's what this is all about.  Every loss the Knicks have the closer we are to a top pick and potentially drafting a stud like Jahlil Okafor in addition to signing Marc Gasol.  I'm celebrating every Knicks loss this season.

This.

I was rooting for this lose to the Nets. This is the only way to get appreciatively better. That said, I dont think theyll have a chance at Gasol, especially how hot the Grizzlies have started the season. Rondo is a more likely target.

Big game tonight. If Knicks lose to Hornets they'll move into 2nd place behind the Sixers. There's only a 5% difference between top 2 positions, 25% chance versus 20% chance so Sixers could lose 80 games and it won't benefit them that much over the second position.

1985 to 2015. There's symmetry there. Go Knicks! Suck as much as you can!

I figured 2-3 wins during this tough stretch in the schedule, thinking I was being a little pessimistic, but it doesn't even look like they're going to get that.

It makes me depressed to be rooting for draft position in early December, but here we are. Ugh.

I figured 2-3 wins during this tough stretch in the schedule, thinking I was being a little pessimistic, but it doesn't even look like they're going to get that.

It makes me depressed to be rooting for draft position in early December, but here we are. Ugh.

It's just not a good time for our teams Bombdirt, but then again, when is it ever a good time? For shame.

It's just not a good time for our teams Bombdirt, but then again, when is it ever a good time? For shame.

You got that right. Same Old Jets, Same Old Knicks.

Before the NBA season started I was hoping they'd at least be able to flirt with a playoff spot. It didn't seem like a whole lot to ask, especially in the East. Looking back, I was pretty naive in thinking that, but never did I expect we'd be in full dumpster-fire mode so soon. The amount of suck has been off the charts.

I didn't think much of this season going in, but this is worse than I thought. The major silver lining is the lottery so I'm fine with cashing in the season in December. A chance to get a franchise changer like Okafor is too good to pass up. He's Unibrow good.

You got that right. Same Old Jets, Same Old Knicks.

Before the NBA season started I was hoping they'd at least be able to flirt with a playoff spot. It didn't seem like a whole lot to ask, especially in the East. Looking back, I was pretty naive in thinking that, but never did I expect we'd be in full dumpster-fire mode so soon. The amount of suck has been off the charts.

I actually had high expectations for the Jets this year. It looks dumb of me now. I thought we'd have 9 wins and a chance at the wild card. Terrible season. As for the Knicks I was like you I was thinking 7-8 seed but no real noise. They've been dreadful and unwatchable quite frankly.

Berman and Isola are getting on the Okafor bandwagon. Isola, of course, are trolling fans by noting that Jax coukd trade Okafor like Cavs traded Wiggins for Love. Big difference isvthat Cavs already had LeBron and Love had 1 year left. There's no player available worth Okafor in a trade.

I think the Knicks should shut him down to maximize their lottery chances. We don't need an inopportune good shooting night from him.

I agree.  Knicks should do a Derrick Rose and say Melo has something wrong with his leg or something and shut him down the entire season.  No sense putting miles on him for a tank job of a season.

Hardaway was raised by a homophobic douchebag in the Miami suburbs. Melo is guilty of being a dick in plenty of instances, my guess is this isn't one of them.

It would be nice if it were good vs. evil, but it sounded like two no defense playing chuckers fighting over who gets to hoist the most stupid shots while loafing on the other end.   

Hardaway was raised by a homophobic douchebag in the Miami suburbs. Melo is guilty of being a dick in plenty of instances, my guess is this isn't one of them.

It would be nice if it were good vs. evil, but it sounded like two no defense playing chuckers fighting over who gets to hoist the most stupid shots while loafing on the other end.   

I'm really lost here, lol.   did melo or hardaway comment on what happened ?

I'm really lost here, lol.   did melo or hardaway comment on what happened ?

The only thing I saw was the Hardaway supposedly yelled about them not getting a board.  'Melo supposedly thought it was about him and said he was going to kick Hardaway's ass in the lockerroom.  There are stories that there have been tensions between them since Hardaway arrived because they are both lazy chuckers that don't play much D.  Pure conjecture.  I will see if any of my people at the Garden know more. 

The only thing I saw was the Hardaway supposedly yelled about them not getting a board.  'Melo supposedly thought it was about him and said he was going to kick Hardaway's ass in the lockerroom.  There are stories that there have been tensions between them since Hardaway arrived because they are both lazy chuckers that don't play much D.  Pure conjecture.  I will see if any of my people at the Garden know more. 

Only players raised by homophobic douchebags challenge teammates to grab rebounds. Nothing to see here.

Hardaway's not lazy....second system in two years. Still learning how to play defense...he's more of our future than Melo is.

I don't think there's much to worry about. At the very least Melo is getting shut down at the break, Jackson's not stupid.

Yeah, they're going to have to shut him down eventually.

Jax comes out of this season with Okafor and he'll look like an evil genius.

Yeah, they're going to have to shut him down eventually.

Jax comes out of this season with Okafor and he'll look like an evil genius.

It'll be interesting to see how he handles free agency if that happens. I wonder if he'll still offer a max deal to Gasol and try to set up a similar thing like what he had in LA.

Okafor is the real deal though, for sure. That matchup versus Kaminsky was fun to watch

It'll be interesting to see how he handles free agency if that happens. I wonder if he'll still offer a max deal to Gasol and try to set up a similar thing like what he had in LA.

Okafor is the real deal though, for sure. That matchup versus Kaminsky was fun to watch

I think by next summer that it will be obvious that Gasol is not comming so Jax will be more flexible in his choices. I think Rondo is a better option. I also think this season is a blessing in disguise because there's no franchise changer available in FA to offer a max in 2015

Yeah, that Okafor-Kaminsky matchup was a lot of fun to watch.

Detroit suprisingly won 2 in a row so now 2d seed. Philly on another losing streak. Their epic tank job only gets them a 5% better chance than 2d seed.

Archived