2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job Phil, let's keep Melo activated so we can squeak out some more meaningless wins and put some more mileage on him in the process.

We can't even tank right.

I think melo wants to play in the all-star game.  I bet he gets shut down soon after that

I'm just curious, has anyone here watched a full game since the first week? We've all sat through some sh*t seasons before, but I can't ever remember being more disinterested in this team than now.  Even in lost seasons I enjoyed watching the young kids develop, but right now I just can't even put it on in the background to watch THJ or Early.  

I'm just curious, has anyone here watched a full game since the first week? We've all sat through some sh*t seasons before, but I can't ever remember being more disinterested in this team than now.  Even in lost seasons I enjoyed watching the young kids develop, but right now I just can't even put it on in the background to watch THJ or Early.  

Completely agree.  I haven't watched a full game since they beat Cavs in Cleveland.  I watched about 3/4 of last night's game to make sure they got back on the losing track.

BTW, the Savior is playing at The Garden for the first time today, hopefully the first of at least 41 games a season at MSG.

Knicks President Phil Jackson, GM Steve Mills and star Carmelo Anthony were at Madison Square Garden today for Duke’s 77-68 win over St. John’s in which Duke star Jahlil Okafor went for 17 points and 10 rebounds.

“I like him,” Anthony told SNY.tv and several other reporters. “He’s got a great feel for the game and a great touch. He’s a big body for sure down there, he’s a load.”

http://theknicksblog.com/knicks/jackson-mills-melo-watch-okafor-at-msg/

I actually watched yesterday's game and saw that.  The crazy thing is that the refs let him get away with all that.

PLUS, there was another Cole Airball Hook Shot.  But this one missed the entire backboard.

That's nothing.

There's a Knick fan going to all 82 games this year. There was a story on this in either the News or the Post.

I saw that a few weeks ago. That dude is legit insane. Quit his job and spent his life savings on this season. Who the **** does that without taking into context the season they are about to witness?

I haven't watched a Knicks game since they beat Cleveland the second game of the season.  They really looked good in that game and it just looked like Phil had changed the culture and then reality hit.

If we can get both Jahlil Okafor and Marc Gasol this summer I will be watching a helluva lot more games next season.  Anthony, Okafor and Gasol and add a decent PG we are the best team in the eastern conference without question.  The East is GARBAGE right now.

The East is being dominated by Atlanta right now playing the Princeton offense with a bunch of scrubs.

The last one I watched in its entirety was the most recent nationally televised one a couple weeks back (I don't even remember who we played. The Bulls? Atlanta? It's all so hazy) and that was mostly just for the LOLz. I still check the scores and read some of the recaps in the morning, though, to make sure they're not doing anything silly like getting on a winning streak.

Five more weeks and I get to go see the Legion of Salary Dump live in Indianapolis. I'm gonna have to watch a couple of games leading up to that one so I can familiarize myself with the roster a little bit. I don't even know who half these guys are.

That's nothing.

There's a Knick fan going to all 82 games this year. There was a story on this in either the News or the Post.

That's because knicks fans are real basketball fans.  Unlike the umpteen million Bulls fans from the 90's who stopped watching the nba once Jordan retired.

The fanbase will finally get a team it deserves next season.

Knicks in 3rd now, but primed for a losing streak based on the upcoming schedule.

Minny is tanking big time, but there has to be some karma against a team that has blown or failed to make use of so many high 1st rounders.

I still can't understand why Amare gets a free ride, especially after 5 injury plagued years. He's the biggest FA bust signing the NYK have ever had. He's the 2nd highest paid player behind Kobe this season.

Now he is waffling about whether he goes or stays. Please leave!

Subject: I have been a knicks fan since 1952

At one stage I thought that you did a wonderful thing when you acquired EVERYTHING from your dad. However, since then it has been ALL DOWN HILL. Your working with Isaiah Thomas & everything else regarding the Knicks. Bringing on Phil Jackson was a positive beginning, but lowballing Steve Kerr was a DISGRACE to the knicks. The bottom line is that you merely continued to interfere with the franchise.

As a knicks fan for in excess of 60 years, I am utterly embarrassed by your dealings with the Knicks. Sell them so their fans can at least look forward to growing them in a positive direction Obviously, money IS NOT THE ONLY THING. You have done a lot of utterly STUPID business things with the franchise. Please NO MORE.

Respectfully,

[Aaron Bierman's dad]

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:15 PM, James Dolan <JDOLAN@cablevision.com> wrote:

Mr Bierman

You are a sad person. Why would anybody write such a hateful letter. I am.just guessing but ill bet your life is a mess and you are a hateful mess. What have you done that anyone would consider positive or nice. I am betting nothing. In fact ill bet you are negative force in everyone who comes in contact with you. You most likely have made your family miserable. Alcoholic maybe. I just celebrated my 21 year anniversary of sobriety. You should try it. Maybe it will help you become a person that folks would like to have around. In the mean while start rooting.for the Nets because the Knicks dont want you.

Respectfully

James Dolan

http://deadspin.com/dolan-start-rooting-for-the-nets-because-the-knicks-d-1684489469?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Archived