***Jets-Pats Predict the Score Thread***

T0mShane

Here's my prediction:

Geno Smith struggles and gets pulled. Tajh Boyd comes in and throw 4 touchdowns, spreading the ball out to a different receiver for each TD. Dee Milliner returns an INT for a TD and Dexter MacDougle shuts down Edelman in the slot. Jets win in a blowout: 38-3

Stat line:

Tajh Boyd: 22/30 for 316 yards and 4 TDs.

Tommy Bohanon; 3 receptions for 44 yards and 1 TD

Quincy Enuwa: 4 Receptions for 83 yards and 1 TD

Jalen Saunders: 5 Receptions for 78 yards and 1 TD

Shaq Evans: 2 receptions for 54 yards and 1TD

Here's my prediction:

Geno Smith struggles and gets pulled. Tajh Boyd comes in and throw 4 touchdowns, spreading the ball out to a different receiver for each TD. Dee Milliner returns an INT for a TD and Dexter MacDougle shuts down Edelman in the slot. Jets win in a blowout: 38-3

Stat line:

Tajh Boyd: 22/30 for 316 yards and 4 TDs.

Tommy Bohanon; 3 receptions for 44 yards and 1 TD

Quincy Enuwa: 4 Receptions for 83 yards and 1 TD

Jalen Saunders: 5 Receptions for 78 yards and 1 TD

Shaq Evans: 2 receptions for 54 yards and 1TD

This seems as likely as any other scenario we come out on top

I have a feeling this is a game Rex wants more than to give a foot massage.The playbooks will be open wide and nothing will be held back.  The Jets will come out fired up and knock the Pats off the line...Brady will be hit and sacked repeatedly.  Ivory will rush for over 100 and Geno will scramble again. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins this game.

Last week I had no hope but I have a feeling this is where they pull off a stunner and shut people up for a minute.

24-17 Jets.

If weather forecast is accurate the Pats are going to have to try and run a bit and will be doing it with a guy who has 25 yards rushing all year in Bolden.  There is no Mayo-nnaise on D so hopefully that will help the Jets finally get the run game going.  

Pats 43  Jets 1  

Somehow Jets become first NFL team to be given a point just to avoid another emabarrasing shutout. 

And at the press conference Geno says, 'well we fought hard and we did some good things...hey they even gave us a point so we'll build off that.' 

Archived