Can D'brick just not pass block anymore?

section314

It's become so noticeable this year. Would love to know what his rating from PFF is so far. It is an issue that HAS to be addressed. 

Overall-   -2.7

Pass Blocking-   3.4

Run Blocking-   -5.5

Brick had trouble with Chandler Jones. Most weeks you never hear his name cause he's shutting people down. 

this thread misses the headline which is they crushed the Pats in run blocking last night. They rushed for over 200 yards and had the ball for 40 mins. 

the OL actually was really good. 

i like reading stuff like this and then looking at the 200 yards rushing and how every "expert" says we have an elite OLine... I also meant to rep you down...

Really - Just because we ran on an undermanned Patsie D last night, everything is good with the OL?  uh...did you watch the San Diego game per chance?

oh...and who are those "experts"?

It's become so noticeable this year. Would love to know what his rating from PFF is so far. It is an issue that HAS to be addressed. 

D brick had about 2 years where he pass blocked good he has never been in the conversation with the top LT's in the game and I suspect he never will.

DBrick has been a very good Jets player. He still is. DBrick is a football player. Has he ever missed a game? Do you think that he ever played through an injury? Is he playing through one now?

I think that he has lost a step or at least a half step. A move to RT and a fresh LT could improve this team.

Idzik better hurry and fix this team. There are players and coaches here that deserve better. DBrick is one of them.

Archived