Our New Receiver

Lizard King

I have mixed feelings about this trade.

But he does step in quite a couple of areas where the JETS  have failed.

Harvin can now get all those passing plays Marty had drawn for CJ at the beginning of the season. That's been one disappointment.

Harvin can now return kicks and essentially relieve Haakim + Walter Powell of kick return duties.

I have mixed feelings about this trade.

But he does step in quite a couple of areas where the JETS  have failed.

Harvin can now get all those passing plays Marty had drawn for CJ at the beginning of the season. That's been one disappointment.

Harvin can now return kicks and essentially relieve Haakim + Walter Powell of kick return duties.

I had mixed feelings when the reports were a 4th that could turn into a 2nd, but the new report from Mehta is a 6th that can turn into a 4th.  Just don't see the downside.  If he continues to be hurt, or if he causes problems in the locker room, they can send him packing with no financial ramifications.

Good deal.  Maybe he will realize he is a few steps from being unwantd in the NFL.  And maybe not  

I had mixed feelings when the reports were a 4th that could turn into a 2nd, but the new report from Mehta is a 6th that can turn into a 4th.  Just don't see the downside.  If he continues to be hurt, or if he causes problems in the locker room, they can send him packing with no financial ramifications.

Good deal.  Maybe he will realize he is a few steps from being unwantd in the NFL.  And maybe not  

That is news to me.

Worst case scenario, if all we will be risking is a 6th round pick then its a no brainer. It makes this deal easier to digest than it was before.

Just saw this:

The #Seahawks received a conditional 6th round pick in 2015 that can become a 4th rounder in exchange for new #Jets WR Percy Harvin.

The Jets line is not what it used to be - but they haven't had a player like Harvin since Brad Smith left and Hqrvin is a huge upgrade over Smith.

Harvin is pretty damn dangerous. Smith wasn't even in the same realm as Harvin. Harvin is closer to a prime Santonio. I take Harvin over Santonio though.. I think.

That is news to me.

Worst case scenario, if all we will be risking is a 6th round pick then its a no brainer. It makes this deal easier to digest than it was before.

Just saw this:

The #Seahawks received a conditional 6th round pick in 2015 that can become a 4th rounder in exchange for new #Jets WR Percy Harvin.

well there is also the fact that if it doesn't work out and we cut him for a 6th round pick we still lose some cap space next year

Archived