" Are The Patriots In Trouble ? " ? ? ?

kelly

At 5-2 all I can say is that's the kind of "trouble" I can only WISH the Jets were having. With their "crappy defense" that can't stop the run and their weak armed, no NOODLE armed quarterback who can't hit the long pass anymore, and their head coach who is just playing the string out until he and Tom Brady can retire together, yea the pig is ripe....

BTW, I saw who the two JO's discussing the topic were and I didn't even bother putting myself through that.

Depends how they adjust in the future with Mayo being gone.

The Patriots have been utterly dominant this season when they stop the run.

When they don't, they've been crap.

Though this Thursday I think it was more a case of the Jets playing great football than the Patriots struggling against a 1-5 team.

Also, the Patriots only have 3 more away games. The rest are at home. Its week 7 and the Patriots have already played 5 away games (IIRC)

Compare this with, say, Denver, who have only played 2 away games so far and the latter half of their season is going to be constant travel. Expect their stock to drop drastically in the last half of the season

I think the Patriots will be chasing San Diego for the #1 seed. Denver will go one and done on a wildcard spot.

Also, the Patriots only have 3 more away games. The rest are at home. Its week 7 and the Patriots have already played 5 away games (IIRC)

Compare this with, say, Denver, who have only played 2 away games so far and the latter half of their season is going to be constant travel. Expect their stock to drop drastically in the last half of the season

I think the Patriots will be chasing San Diego for the #1 seed. Denver will go one and done on a wildcard spot.

I think you're incorrect. They have played Oakland, Cincy and the Jets at home.

Good enough to win the AFCE.

key phrase. 

The AFC East is far from being decided 7 games into the season.

The Jets exposed the Patriots Thursday night.

the ny jets are built to beat the Patriots....and that didn't work. the only thing the jets "exposed" is that you have to play a perfect game in order to beat the Pats. the same magical secret that's been around for the last 10 years.

4 more away

INDY, SD, GB and... the JETS.

At 5-2 all I can say is that's the kind of "trouble" I can only WISH the Jets were having. With their "crappy defense" that can't stop the run and their weak armed, no NOODLE armed quarterback who can't hit the long pass anymore, and their head coach who is just playing the string out until he and Tom Brady can retire together, yea the pig is ripe....

where is that exchange broadcast from: the men's room AT ESPN Bristol?

~ ~ 5. The Patriots have given up 190 or more yards rushing in three of their seven games this season -- 191 to the Dolphins, 207 to the Chiefs and 218 to the Jets on Thursday night. For those who have questioned Belichick for his decision in the preseason to release veteran defensive tackle Tommy Kelly, who felt he was being phased out and was hoping to be let go, this is the strongest evidence to support your viewpoint. Hard to think Kelly, who is playing well for the Cardinals (251 of 358 snaps played; 70.1 percent), couldn’t have helped the Patriots this season.

6. One of many differences between the Patriots and Jets was highlighted with this contrast :
The Jets’ game captains at midfield for the opening coin toss included former Patriots tight end Zach Sudfeld and former Patriots linebackerA.J. Edds, as well as Malden, Mass., native Breno Giacomini. Meanwhile, the Patriots didn’t do anything out of the ordinary until players gathered in the post-game locker room behind closed doors and former Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was given the honor of breaking the team down (as shown on Patriots.com), which he did by saying “On 3! 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Pats!”

rest of above article :
> http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...fl-patriots-31

It's not called Cold Pizza anymore. I think the new title of the show is "World's Two Biggest Assholes Shout at Each Other Incoherently For an Hour"

oh , the bill & hillary show...

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

Archived