Coples

yanks9596

Every effort should have been made to trade him the moment it was decided he should be converted to an OLB, or possibly even the moment we drafted Sheldon.

Now he has all but disappeared in his new role. Another languishing draft pick losing trade value every single week. I would accept a mid rounder for him at this point. There is no place for him in this D.

Draft day I knew he wouldnt be a successful pass rusher. His soph more season was his best and he barely did a move to beat his guy. Overpowered sh*tty ACC Tackles. Chandler jones had a combo of finesse, speed, and power. I feel like Rex Ryan gets a hard on to find something in a player that others dont instead of drafting the right guy. He did it with Ducasse too.

Trade Coples and a 5th rounder for a starting caliber CB to a team that needs a OLB or DE... Idzik might as well keep it going while he's in a trading mood.

Thinking you might get some Dunkin Donuts coupons for him, like a 4 or 5 free medium coffees, or a free car wash. 

These kinds of trades is the fevered minds of call in radio show callers keeps the FAN overnight shift  in business. There is no market for this guy. None. 

Every effort should have been made to trade him the moment it was decided he should be converted to an OLB, or possibly even the moment we drafted Sheldon.

Now he has all but disappeared in his new role. Another languishing draft pick losing trade value every single week. I would accept a mid rounder for him at this point. There is no place for him in this D.

it's not like this is a new defensive scheme.   Rex wanted Coples and now he has him.    I have no idea what's different from what rex thought he was getting.     let's see how coples plays in the 4-3 next season before completely moving on.   

We should just make the switch to a 4-3 and move him to DE. Trying to convert a 280lb man into an OLB was a foolish proposition from the outset. 

There's a big chance that happens with a new HC. Richadson and Quoples at DE, Harrison and Wilkerson inside. Davis at MLB and finding 4-3 OLB's is way easier than in a 3-4.

A tampa 2 or a defense that uses a bit more zone and isn't as hard on CB's as Rex's system could help us as well. I hate the 3-4. You need megastar CB's, and there are about 7-10 high quality 3-4 OLB's in this league. Too hard to find the proper talent.

There's a big chance that happens with a new HC. Richadson and Quoples at DE, Harrison and Wilkerson inside. Davis at MLB and finding 4-3 OLB's is way easier than in a 3-4.

A tampa 2 or a defense that uses a bit more zone and isn't as hard on CB's as Rex's system could help us as well. I hate the 3-4. You need megastar CB's, and there are about 7-10 high quality 3-4 OLB's in this league. Too hard to find the proper talent.

Richardson is too big and slow to play DE in a 4-3. I'd rather let Harrison walk, move Mo and Sheldon inside, play Coples at LDE and draft someone to play RDE. I agree with everything else that you said though.

But But ... he made 2 clothes line tackles and a few pressures before totally disappearing and yes he is having a break out season when using his standards.

Dumb Move moving him .... A lot of talent wasted on a bad Player .... We have seen this before.

But But ... he made 2 clothes line tackles and a few pressures before totally disappearing and yes he is having a break out season when using his standards.

Dumb Move moving him .... A lot of talent wasted on a bad Player .... We have seen this before.

coples to OLB, allen to CB, richardson to FB. #defensivegenius

Archived