Irish got robbed took the winning TD away with few second left

DRJETS

Yeah, that was a penalty no doubt.  Tough loss though for the Irish.   Although, if it were the Jets that were being blocked like that, I'm pretty sure they'd flag us for excessive complaining.  I dislike both teams in the game so I didn't really care which one won, so it was nice to watch a thriller. 

oh quit your shenanigans, that WAS a penalty and you know it.

FSU wins fair and square.  What a game by Famous Jameis!! 

Oh please, watch the game before you give your opinion.   FSU offense could not keep up with ND front seven in the first half.  Their adjustment in the second half was to hold on every down, the refs turned a blind eye but SURE they saw the a fault in the final second TD.  It took no gut to call it for the home crowd. 

Oh please, watch the game before you give your opinion.   FSU offense could not keep up with ND front seven in the first half.  Their adjustment in the second half was to hold on every down, the refs turned a blind eye but SURE they saw the a fault in the final second TD.  It took no gut to call it for the home crowd. 

i watched the ENTIRE game Dr. Nick

I watched that sh*t front, back and side to side  #EazyE

FSU won, that WAS a penalty and you are a disillusioned ND fan.  i call it how i see it sir.

I'm sorry but this is just a horribly biased analysis. 

I think we can all agree that there's always been a vast officiating conspiracy against Notre Dame.

did you see the play???  it was an OBVIOUS foul.  there is no denying this.  was it away from the football?  sure but that does not matter

did you see the play???  it was an OBVIOUS foul.  there is no denying this.  was it away from the football?  sure but that does not matter

huh ?  the 2 fouls opened up the WR that caught the TD. 

oh, and whoooosh

They didn't call it all game. It hardly ever gets called in college football. The FSU corner initiated the contact. But yeah, it was a penalty.

Notre Dame lost fair and square, but that game showed they belong on a national stage and are not overrated.

Though, hearing jimbo Fisher say that his program is run the right way, with class and dignity was high comedy.

Come on dude, you can't throw that flag there. Awful call.

both WR's blocked the DB's.  they blocked them. they didn't try to get in the way, they blocked them like a sled in camp. like a sweep.

disagree with you 100% here

I'm a big ND fan and that was definitely a penalty. WRs screwed up by flat out blocking them instead of just getting in the way and pretend they were looking for a pass.

They ran the same exact play with a little less obvious picks earlier in game for a TD and there was no flag.

As far as Watching as a Jets fan and watching Winston ? I came away thinking, "eh, not impressed."

Also...Winston relies in the sideline for EVERYTHING...he's not really in command out there and he looks like he knows where he's throwing before snap and he's gonna throw it there or run or force a throw. Sounds like someone I've been watching on Sundays.

Also....does the dude need LASIK eye surgery or what?!? He's squinting like a mothereffer trying to see the sidelines!! I was laughing my ass off and was surprised I didn't hear it mentioned by announcers.

Also, that red headed FSU ball boy cracks me up, too. His YouTube videos are classic.

If they win out they have a very good case to get in the Final 4 anyway.Figures only to be one SEC undefeated team anyway. There is gonna be one 1 loss team, ND losing a tough road game is right there,

Not the biggest of ND fans, but with the schedule they play, if the Irish have one loss at seasons end, they're in.The $ to be made for the networks with ND involved will seal the deal.

Tough loss for ND but they did what they needed to do. FSU had to win this game or they would have had no chance at the playoff. 

ND lost by less than a TD on the road to a higher ranked team and actually scored the game winner. If the Irish win out, they will be in the playoff. 

I would love to see ND get another shot at those punks on a neutral field. 

The only thing that pissed me off was Jimbo Fisher's post game interview where he kept talking about his "high character guys." Dude, your quarterback is a thief and a rapist. You have an odd definition of "high character guy" 

They didn't call it all game. It hardly ever gets called in college football. The FSU corner initiated the contact. But yeah, it was a penalty.

Notre Dame lost fair and square, but that game showed they belong on a national stage and are not overrated.

Though, hearing jimbo Fisher say that his program is run the right way, with class and dignity was high comedy.

Immediately after having to whisper in his QBs ear to calm down and not do anything stupid...  It's a good football team, but it's laughable hearing about how it's run with class and dignity.  At least I can respect Georgia a bit more for sitting their best player until the hearings are concluded.  No way in hell would Jimbo sit Jameis and I cannot wait until someone knocks them off that pedestal. 

That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Notre Dame got totally ******* screwed.

Exactly, changig the subject, the Jets are probably the only team in football not to get favoritism call when playing at home. We never foking get the benefit of the doubt not even in our house. The fumble recovery for TD against Chicago is a clear example. These MFer refs are always happy trigger against us and when we are playing away is like we are playing against 12.

Archived