Vincent Jackson or nahh??

GangGreenDover

What is this let's pick names of out of the sky, and say should the Jets get him? How about Calvin Johnson!

Can you please show where the Bucs say he is available to get, or are going to release him, if you can't stop making fantas threads that can't happen.

What is this let's pick names of out of the sky, and say should the Jets get him? How about Calvin Johnson!

Can you please show where the Bucs say he is available to get, or are going to release him, if you can't stop making fantas threads that can't happen.

Ian Rapoport reported that he's on the block

I would pass.  Too much money tied up in the WR position if we have Harvin, Decker and Jackson.  Harvin is due $10.5MM next year; Jackson is due $9.8MM and Decker is due $6.5MM.  Add in another $10MM or so in salary for Harvin and Jackson for the rest of this season, and there goes a lot of flexibility to add pieces at other positions.

I am hoping we add another wideout in the first round of next year's draft.

Maybe a serious RECEIVING game. But you need a PASSER to have a serious PASSING game!!

1. You don't make any sense. U can't have a serious receiving game with out a serious passing game.

2. U can't have a serious passing game with out a serious receiving game.

3. Nelson n Salas being our #1 and #2 is a mid tier college receiving group.

Conclusion: Jets receivers sucked. Now the passer has a serious slot receiver, enough to be evaluated at an NFL level.

I would pass. Too much money tied up in the WR position if we have Harvin, Decker and Jackson. Harvin is due $10.5MM next year; Jackson is due $9.8MM and Decker is due $6.5MM. Add in another $10MM or so in salary for Harvin and Jackson for the rest of this season, and there goes a lot of flexibility to add pieces at other positions.

I am hoping we add another wideout in the first round of next year's draft.

i hope they add more wideouts as well. Harvin has not been durable and it'd be a mistake to not try to keep adding talent there.

Archived