10/19 early games thread

JoeC36

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harvin might not have been filling up the stat sheet, but when the opposing defenses no longer have to worry about where he is, they can be a bit more aggressive.  St. Louis has a solid defense, but Lynch isn't getting the lanes that I'm used to seeing him get, at least this early in the game.

I don't think we'll know the difference for a few weeks. They've always been a different team on the road under Carroll. IMO if they can't lock up home field for the playoffs they won't repeat.

Of course we would get jobbed by the officials in a heartbreaking loss to the Bears, and of course the Bears would then lay down for the ******* Dolphins. Of course.

What I don't get is exactly how they've been able to stop Jeffrey and Marshall without Rex Ryan drawing up plays to counter them. How is that doable?

Also I have to say, maybe it's just because the Jets suck this year, but the NFL has been bombing in having to follow up these ridiculawesome Saturdays that college ball keeps putting up.

Rutgers welcome to the Big 10 Ohio St destroyed them....... that kind of awesome Saturday?

Archived