10/19 early games thread

JoeC36

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we'll know the difference for a few weeks. They've always been a different team on the road under Carroll. IMO if they can't lock up home field for the playoffs they won't repeat.

Night and day difference away from home, but I think losing Harvin is going to be a bigger loss for them than some people think.  There's a handful of a guys in the league that you need to account for on every snap, he's one of them.  When's the last time that we had someone like that on offense? Hell, besides Revis and maybe Mo, I can't think of anyone we've had on either side of the ball in a very long time.  Would Keyshawn qualify? I mean, I honestly can't remember anyone who'd fit that description.  *sad laugh*

STL & WAS both win, giving us a bit of a cushion ahead of them in draft positioning. 

JAX looks like they're gonna win (no jinx), which would be great.

Unfortunately MIN pissed it away to the Jills in the last seconds, but as of now we still draft ahead of them…we play them so the head-to-head will be an important game.

Hopefully OAK finds a way to beat AZ later on...

STL & WAS both win, giving us a bit of a cushion ahead of them in draft positioning. 

JAX looks like they're gonna win (no jinx), which would be great.

Unfortunately MIN pissed it away to the Jills in the last seconds, but as of now we still draft ahead of them…we play them so the head-to-head will be an important game.

Hopefully OAK finds a way to beat AZ later on...

lets not forget how we screwed ourselves by beating Oakland

Wow....that Rams game was crazy.  Fake punt from inside their own ten yard line with a two point lead and they converted.

Jeff Fisher is crazy like that. Music City Miracle. That punt to Bailey where the entire kick coverage team faded to Austin that they ran today... tricky, tricky. 

One bad game dude, he's played great, and today was a trap game... Pettine even talked about it all week, too bad he didn't do anything about it.

That's what bothered me. This was against the Jags. I mean unless somebody tells me Jag's have a great defense OR his OL mailed it in this is bad.

But its one game so will see how its goes.

Wow....that Rams game was crazy.  Fake punt from inside their own ten yard line with a two point lead and they converted.

Yup, and then they fumbled while trying to run out the lock, but covered their own fumble.  Wild game. 

Night and day difference away from home, but I think losing Harvin is going to be a bigger loss for them than some people think.  There's a handful of a guys in the league that you need to account for on every snap, he's one of them.  When's the last time that we had someone like that on offense? Hell, besides Revis and maybe Mo, I can't think of anyone we've had on either side of the ball in a very long time.  Would Keyshawn qualify? I mean, I honestly can't remember anyone who'd fit that description.  *sad laugh*

I know the majority of people would disagree with me on this one, and the numbers say different and yada yada yada, but I always thought Coles was one of those guys. Still do.

Archived