10/19 early games thread

JoeC36

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the majority of people would disagree with me on this one, and the numbers say different and yada yada yada, but I always thought Coles was one of those guys. Still do.

He certainly was reliable and consistent, but I'm not sure he gave DCs fits at night the way CJ, Green, Julio etc. do, but I would say that he and Moss were probably the closest players we've had to that in recent memory.

He certainly was reliable and consistent, but I'm not sure he gave DCs fits at night the way CJ, Green, Julio etc. do, but I would say that he and Moss were probably the closest players we've had to that in recent memory.

He was never that kind of player, but i loved me some Leon Washington as well. Just fun to watch him juke players out.

then we go after Famous Jameis, right??

I want no part of him, I think Jameis in NYC is a ticking timebomb waiting to go off. Worst case scenario he's an outright perp; best case scenario he's remarkably immature. In either case, no way do I hand him the keys to the franchise - not in a market like NYC, where his every utterance and action will be amplified and put under a microscope. This ain't Tallahassee. If we can't get Mariota, there's no QB I like enough to draft early. If Mariota's off the board I either take a franchise LT like Peat to replace Brick, or a potential #1 WR like Cooper.

I want no part of him, I think Jameis in NYC is a ticking timebomb waiting to go off. Worst case scenario he's an outright perp; best case scenario he's remarkably immature. In either case, no way do I hand him the keys to the franchise - not in a market like NYC, where his every utterance and action will be amplified and put under a microscope. This ain't Tallahassee. If we can't get Mariota, there's no QB I like enough to draft early. If Mariota's off the board I either take a franchise LT like Peat to replace Brick, or a potential #1 WR like Cooper.

I like your thinking here, sir.

totally agree

Archived