Hi Everyone

Sperm Edwards

To the 3 people who treasure all things unabridged, sorry for my absence. It was 100% for personal reasons having nothing to do with the site or the team. I didn't realize it until I just looked it up, but my last post here was the night of our 1st loss, so we were only 1-1 with a narrow loss to a better team, and even that was after the late, game-tying TD pass was erased. Things seem a tiny bit worse now.

I haven't seen every game. 2 games (Bears & Lions) I missed outright. Chargers game I was lucky enough to catch at someone else's house. Broncos game I saw parts of (on & off) and caught most of the Pats game. The games I've seen I mostly only had my phone with me, and I can't get a thought across in Twitter-length posts (which is all I can bear typing on a tiny touch screen). 

Plus after it had been a while I felt a 4-word post was inappropriate for whatever reason. Also since my my mind has been elsewhere I didn't feel like explaining anything, and wasn't sure when I'd have time to read what's going on here. Truthfully I still don't feel like discussing my absence, as it's a private matter, and hope people understand. 

Anyway, glad to be back.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the 3 people who treasure all things unabridged, sorry for my absence. It was 100% for personal reasons having nothing to do with the site or the team. I didn't realize it until I just looked it up, but my last post here was the night of our 1st loss, so we were only 1-1 with a narrow loss to a better team, and even that was after the late, game-tying TD pass was erased. Things seem a tiny bit worse now.

I haven't seen every game. 2 games (Bears & Lions) I missed outright. Chargers game I was lucky enough to catch at someone else's house. Broncos game I saw parts of (on & off) and caught most of the Pats game. The games I've seen I mostly only had my phone with me, and I can't get a thought across in Twitter-length posts (which is all I can bear typing on a tiny touch screen). 

Plus after it had been a while I felt a 4-word post was inappropriate for whatever reason. Also since my my mind has been elsewhere I didn't feel like explaining anything, and wasn't sure when I'd have time to read what's going on here. Truthfully I still don't feel like discussing my absence, as it's a private matter, and hope people understand. 

Anyway, glad to be back.

So this is all YOUR fault!

Just kidding. Welcome back, buddy. I hope everything is OK.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Welcome back, hope everything is alright and there's obviously no need for you to feel like discussing it.

Just so you know, people have been asking about you in your absence.  Don't worry, none of it's been positive, so you should feel like you never felt.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Hope all well my friend :)

Anyway, glad to be back.

I was the first to notice you were gone.... and people say I'm self-important. I'm the best.

lol, welcome back - hope everything is cool. 

Welcome back, hope everything is alright and there's obviously no need for you to feel like discussing it.

Just so you know, people have been asking about you in your absence.  Don't worry, none of it's been positive, so you should feel like you never felt.

Between Sperm's absence and your inability to cover for him on essay-lengthed posts in the interim, JN's words per post rate has plummeted.  So sad.

Anyway, glad to be back.

hey Spermy its good to have you back bro. BUT Im not sure you were lucky to see the SD game :)

Anyway, glad to be back.

Just realized you were gone. But we really missed you!

Anyway, glad to be back.

Who are you again?

Archived