Hi Everyone

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I said something negative about Pat Sajak and you threw a hissy, but I said I was sorry and promised never to say anything bad about him again. But it was inconsequential, so you prolly don't member it.

This pretty much nails my awareness of you. 

As amusing as it is how you like to carry on for weeks and weeks after the fact because of some posts that got your panties in a bunch, even when absolutely no one else has made a single reference to the topic, it still doesn't do much to explain away your peculiar infatuations with e-stalking and/or semen.

just-let-it-go-allready_o_1912215.jpg

Did you think of that super duper ultra witty reply all by yourself? Or did BleedinGreen help you with it? Be honest now......

No need to be witty.  Your responses to BG demonstrate how you take yourself far to seriously and your responses to Ape show how desperately you're looking for a pissing match that you need to win.  Project your sh*t elsewhere, it bores me.

No need to be witty.  Your responses to BG demonstrate how you take yourself far to seriously and your responses to Ape show how desperately you're looking for a pissing match that you need to win.  Project your sh*t elsewhere, it bores me.

After this is over, promise to do me next.

I believe there is an ignore function here, this way you don't have to be bored by me, k?

Once again, welcome back.

"Some people get on the bus and go to the back, some people get on the bus and sit in the front. It doesn't matter. we are on the bus. We're on the bus!"

Seeing as how you thought it was necessary to start a thread to tell everyone you're back I'm going with mild narcissism with a dash of megalomania.

Looking at your moniker I'm inclined to think sexual confusion.

What did I win?!

*disclaimer*

the above is purely meant as a joke for entertainment purposes.  in no way is it an actual opinion or intended to be perceived as such.

Patterson NJ in da house! Reprezent! East side is da beast side!

Hey, wait! I saw what you did there with the grunderWEAR, I thought we wuz boyz?

Hey man I consider anyone who attacks that dummy Integrity a friend.

Seeing as how you thought it was necessary to start a thread to tell everyone you're back I'm going with mild narcissism with a dash of megalomania.

What did I win?!

*disclaimer*

the above is purely meant as a joke for entertainment purposes.  in no way is it an actual opinion or intended to be perceived as such.

Perhaps you should just go ahead and add this disclaimer to your signature.  Just sayin'.

What did I win?!

*disclaimer*

Maybe, but that was pretty good.

Archived