per " The Harris Poll "..Broncos are America's favorite football team...Jets are ~ ~ ~

kelly

Something very interesting that I've found over my years as a passionate Jets fan...outside of our fanbase, everyone hates the Jets and I really dont get it.  The Jets are terrible.  Literally one of the worst franchises in all of sports and have been for over 40 years. Yet, people love to hate the Jets.  Its strange. Typically, fans hate on the good teams with good players that are unlikable, like the Pats and Brady.

Always find that weird. 

Something very interesting that I've found over my years as a passionate Jets fan...outside of our fanbase, everyone hates the Jets and I really dont get it. The Jets are terrible. Literally one of the worst franchises in all of sports and have been for over 40 years. Yet, people love to hate the Jets. Its strange. Typically, fans hate on the good teams with good players that are unlikable, like the Pats and Brady.

Always find that weird.

It's bizarre. I can't think of a single reason why people would hate the Jets. Not one. Odd.

Thank you friend Rex for pissing people off with his boasts for some of that hate on the Jets

This predates Rex.  I can understand hating on the Jets with Rex.  Even though anyone I talk to who wants a new Head Coach hopes we fire Rex and they sign him...but whatevs.

It's bizarre. I can't think of a single reason why people would hate the Jets. Not one. Odd.

Like I said, this predates Rex.  

I just find it weird. Literally one of the worst organization is sports.  Never a threat to anyone and they're hated. Its like hating the Jaguars or the Browns.  Why would you?  They suck.

I'm a Jets fan and I hate this team and the people on it.

Its cool for Jets fan to hate the Jets and its totally understandable.  Its the other fans that hate the Jets that I dont get.  Even fans out of the division.

Am I the only one that notices this? 

Its cool for Jets fan to hate the Jets and its totally understandable.  Its the other fans that hate the Jets that I dont get.  Even fans out of the division.

Am I the only one that notices this? 

I really think it's because the Jets get so much media coverage for not winning squat for 45 years that people from around the country just can't stand us. That, plus a blow-hard coach who thinks he's won 4-5 Super Bowls doesn't help, either. And worst of all, it just feeds the ego of our publicity hound owner, who loves the fact that the Jets are 'relevant" without ever having to try to win. 

I really think it's because the Jets get so much media coverage for not winning squat for 45 years that people from around the country just can't stand us. That, plus a blow-hard coach who thinks he's won 4-5 Super Bowls doesn't help, either. And worst of all, it just feeds the ego of our publicity hound owner, who loves the fact that the Jets are 'relevant" without ever having to try to win. 

That could be it.  Tons of coverage of a terrible team.

I wasn't talking about Rex.

You're fun to talk to.  Like, a total blast. 

Something very interesting that I've found over my years as a passionate Jets fan...outside of our fanbase, everyone hates the Jets and I really dont get it.  The Jets are terrible.  Literally one of the worst franchises in all of sports and have been for over 40 years. Yet, people love to hate the Jets.  Its strange. Typically, fans hate on the good teams with good players that are unlikable, like the Pats and Brady.

Always find that weird. 

Could it be how the fans rep them?    Nah, Jets fans are all perfect gentleman

Could it be how the fans rep them?    Nah, Jets fans are all perfect gentleman

haha - maybe but all fans of every team are obnoxious assholes.  At least back in the day if you came to a Jets game you got to see some titties along with your harassment.  I dont hear of other teams doing that for their guests.

Always find that weird. 

I blame you.

The Jets - for a really bad team - gets a lot of media exposure. Mostly for the idiotic things they do, but it is what it is. First Take mentions the Jets every day, as does Mike & Mike and most other shows at least a few times a week. I can't see why ANYONE hates the Jets after all, they haven't beaten anyone in a big game for decades.

That could be it.  Tons of coverage of a terrible team.

You're fun to talk to.  Like, a total blast. 

I think that's it , by George.  We never win anything; trade away good players like John Abraham, Danny Woodhead, Cromartie and Revis...... and then we listen to Rex say...

well, we had a good practice; our D ranks really high.... blah, blah blah,

Archived