Geno Smith Is Better Than Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington

Maxman

Geno Smith Is Better Than Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington. Not combined. But if you measure the career of Geno vs Mark or Chad individually, Geno will prove to be better.

Just letting you all know.

Please adjust your records accordingly.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno Smith Is Better Than Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington. Not combined. But if you measure the career of Geno vs Mark or Chad individually, Geno will prove to be better.

Not gonna happen.

Geno smith will never play in a conference championship game.

I like drunk posting, too. One time I called WFAN at 2 am, half in the bag, and demanded that they draft Lawrence Philips. Haha

I'll give u Sanchez (even though I think he's much better than his 4th yr here). But Pennington? How so? You provide absolutely no reasoning. Pennington was a better QB even after numerous shoulder surgeries. Now if you're saying Geno provides a better bang for the bucks just because Geno is much more durable than Mr. Glass, then thats a totally different statement. 

I believe in Geno and think he will eventually outplay most of the Jets QBs in recent times. But that remains to be seen. What we do know is that Geno is one of the worst ranked QB in the NFL right now despite the lack of receivers.

Not gonna happen.

Geno smith will never play in a conference championship game.

I like drunk posting, too. One time I called WFAN at 2 am, half in the bag, and demanded that they draft Lawrence Philips. Haha

Phillips as I type this is a better QB today than Geno Smith.

geno isn't even going to be the best player in his class..............suckchez i will give you but a pre-injured pennington smoked peyton 41-0 he was going to be the best jets QB since namath.

Hope you're not driving

Chad Pennigton was a seriously limited quarterback and embraced said limitations to the point that he failed to reach even his modest physical ceiling. And he's still better than Sanchez. Like right now.

It's not a real high bar Geno has to clear here and he's still bombing it. I don't hate the draft pick or coming into the season committed or even giving him another nine games of live bullets because it's not like we've got anything better to do with the position for the rest of the season anyway. But there's really no getting around it at this point.

Chad Pennigton was a seriously limited quarterback and embraced said limitations to the point that he failed to reach even his modest physical ceiling. And he's still better than Sanchez. Like right now.

It's not a real high bar Geno has to clear here and he's still bombing it. I don't hate the draft pick or coming into the season committed or even giving him another nine games of live bullets because it's not like we've got anything better to do with the position for the rest of the season anyway. But there's really no getting around it at this point.

And he doesn't even have to live up to that high a bar as a ******* person. Chad was a pompous jackbag who actually told the media that their job was a privilege, and Sanchez had cornrows and wore belly shirts. Like for ****'s sake, all he had to do was breathe air and drink water to beat those standards, and yet here we are with another douchebag under center, too dumb to account for time changes, missing meetings, and yelling at fans.

It's gonna be awesome when we don't draft a QB early.  Idzik hearts Geno.

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN  ·  Oct 19

Idzik told Seahawks he's a big believer in Geno Smith & wanted to add weapon to help him. Motivation for deal  

I guess John was not a big Geno believer during the off season when it made more sense to pursue DJax.  Motivation for dismissal.

It's gonna be awesome when we don't draft a QB early.  Idzik hearts Geno.

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN  ·  Oct 19

Idzik told Seahawks he's a big believer in Geno Smith & wanted to add weapon to help him. Motivation for deal  

Geno to Idziot is like crack to a crackhead, game a cards to a gambleholic, and dare i say milk to a baby.

Lead on oh weary GM we will follow you to the depths of last place and ridicule forever! go jets

It's gonna be awesome when we don't draft a QB early. Idzik hearts Geno.

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · Oct 19

Idzik a believer in Geno? Ugh. This season is just getting worse and worse.

The only thing that could be worse is 2015 cause signs are pointing to Geno!?! He might have said it, but it can't be true.

This has to be just a smoke screen; a nice vote of confidence for the horrible QBs delicate ego. Who the hell knows at this point!!! I don't know who to effin blame anymore!!!

Geno sucks. If he's declared the starter we can forget about putting all that cap money to good use cause quality free agents aint coming here w Geno at QB.

Archived