HUH? Wilson Not Black Enough for Harvin?

flgreen

Russel Wilson will end up on the new Cosby Show .... Harvin will end up on Playa Haters Ball.

You heard it here first.

Percy's real name is Clarence and lives at home with both parents.  And Clarence's parents had a real nice marriage.  He also went to Cranbrook and thats a private school.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the perfect person to chime in on this because, lets face it, Bruce Leroy was one confused dude.

Yeah, but that was before he found the fortune cookie manufacturing company. Then he had all the answers....after that I couldn't even get him to kiss my Converse

If there is a racial divide and they think moving Harvin will help, fine.  If Harvin is the racial divide?  Uh oh.  The last sentence sounds like they were pointing fingers. Geno hasn't done that.  All errant throws are generally his fault. 

they are all grown men.  If they agree with Harvin, then they feel the same way.  nobody is leading anybody.  I don't really see why Wilson has to be as black as they want him to be. If he is a finger pointer that is a legit gripe, but has nothing to do with race.   this looks like an article designed to malign Percy, who may actually be more concerned with finger pointing at receivers than race. the article is shooting in all directions, but always at Percy. 

Do you play soccer? Jurgen Klinsmann might be interested in you.

Yes I did. And my team went to the state finals. I didn't play. A midfielder came in with both feet, knocked me down and broke my collarbone. And expect Klinsmann to start looking everywhere for talent. Plenty of international American kids around the world can play. And look for the Mexican American community to start dominating the under - 21 teams. The ones that don't play for Mexico itself.

they are all grown men.  If they agree with Harvin, then they feel the same way.  nobody is leading anybody.  I don't really see why Wilson has to be as black as they want him to be. If he is a finger pointer that is a legit gripe, but has nothing to do with race.   this looks like an article designed to malign Percy, who may actually be more concerned with finger pointing at receivers than race. the article is shooting in all directions, but always at Percy. 

I was thinking more in terms of being the source of quotes about some racial divide than actually causing one.  If he is the one the press are getting it from, or the one other players are citing it could be an issue.  This article seems more like conjecture about taking a sixth for a guy they wanted so badly a little while ago. 

The guy did return a kick for a TD and have 50 yards on 2 carries in the super bowl.  It's not like he didn't contribute.

you mean reporting the truth about the disgusting racial issues we face on a daily basis ?

Yea, and comments like these totally help alleviate any of those issues....

Russel Wilson will end up on the new Cosby Show .... Harvin will end up on Playa Haters Ball.

You heard it here first.

I agree. The joke is so obviously the media in both segments of the country and the perception they want for both teams.

My guess is the media up there knew this but never acted on it for sake of seattles reputation nationwide.

But the ny media. Well they need to feed their families. We will talk about it for weeks. Almost to the point where stuff like this makes the Jets look bad when none of it even happened here in ny.

Personally I think Russell Wilson just has that vibe of ARod like he's trying to be so good. So perfect that he's hiding something. No one is ever that perfect.

Even Tom Brady being perfect gave up trying and enjoys that people just know he's a jerk (part of the reason I like him so much more).

Archived