brace yourselves...6 trades some guy wants to see...

CobraVerde

Lol, there are usually like 2 trades per year in the NFL, so I really doubt anything big is going down right now.  

As to the Manziel one, the Browns have no incentive whatsoever to actually make the deal now, nor do the Jets.  By giving up a second round pick, you are committing two years to Manziel anyway, so the evaluation period  from now to the end of the year matters much less.  And by doing so, you are in turn taking away the evaluation period of seeing Geno with another weapon away, and only hurting yourself.   As long as Hoyer stays healthy and somewhat productive, Manziel's value isn't going to change from now until the offseason.  It makes more sense for not only the Jets, but for the Browns to have him as a backup in case Hoyer gets hurt again as well.  

I don't even understand the allure of Manziel.  Geno has a stronger arm, was more accurate as a passer, played in pretty much the exact same system with worse players in college, and they pretty much ran the same 40 time.  He's more shifty than Geno for sure, but also smaller.   I don't get the infatuation with Manziel.  I believe Manziel's offensive line basically had three first round picks on it, a top 10 WR in Evans, a good WR is Swope, and a decent WR in Kennedy, and a good RB in Christine Michael.  His team was loaded with talent.   Almost half of his plays are him running around for his life, and then throwing it up when the CBs can't cover the WRs anymore.  

Lol, there are usually like 2 trades per year in the NFL, so I really doubt anything big is going down right now.

As to the Manziel one, the Browns have no incentive whatsoever to actually make the deal now, nor do the Jets. By giving up a second round pick, you are committing two years to Manziel anyway, so the evaluation period from now to the end of the year matters much less. And by doing so, you are in turn taking away the evaluation period of seeing Geno with another weapon away, and only hurting yourself. As long as Hoyer stays healthy and somewhat productive, Manziel's value isn't going to change from now until the offseason. It makes more sense for not only the Jets, but for the Browns to have him as a backup in case Hoyer gets hurt again as well.

I don't even understand the allure of Manziel. Geno has a stronger arm, was more accurate as a passer, played in pretty much the exact same system with worse players in college, and they pretty much ran the same 40 time. He's more shifty than Geno for sure, but also smaller. I don't get the infatuation with Manziel. I believe Manziel's offensive line basically had three first round picks on it, a top 10 WR in Evans, a good WR is Swope, and a decent WR in Kennedy, and a good RB in Christine Michael. His team was loaded with talent. Almost half of his plays are him running around for his life, and then throwing it up when the CBs can't cover the WRs anymore.

Nice perspective on Manziel. 1000% agree!

Archived