How great would it be if we trade for Ben Roethlisberger this Spring?

T0mShane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The horse is more important than the cart. WOrrying about your system offense when your QB stinks is a waste of time. Get the QB and things will fall into place. Heard the same thing regarding Favre. Until he got hurt whatever offense they weere running worked just fine.

Simply this trade is EXACTLY what the Jets should do if the guy they want in the draft won't be there. The Raiders and Jags may be set at QB, but if the Jets fall to 5/6/7 Mariota may not be there. We'll know the day after the season is over.

You're forgetting one thing. I live in a Oregon and I can easily stalk Mariota. I could shortly become fast friends with him. Through the power of mental projection I could convince him to demand he only play for us. Don't worry. I can do it!

Come on, what was that like 10 million years ago, everyone raped 10 million years ago, I bet the dinosours were even raping each other back then.

I don't know about dinosaurs, but dolphins are gangraping mother****ers.  

You're forgetting one thing. I live in a Oregon and I can easily stalk Mariota. I could shortly become fast friends with him. Through the power of mental projection I could convince him to demand he only play for us. Don't worry. I can do it!

Mmmm Marcus, you look hot in green!

He has since devoted himself to Christianity. Those who devote themselves to Christ do not tend to rape.

You may be out of luck.

He has since devoted himself to Christianity. Those who devote themselves to Christ do not tend to rape.

You may be out of luck.

The Crusades for $1000, Alex.

Come on, what was that like 10 million years ago, everyone raped 10 million years ago, I bet the dinosours were even raping each other back then.

Choir boys. 

Was going to say... This was like, so, so, incredibly easy.

One poster (not me) says he likes rape, and you chose to go after my posts......

You are creepily obsessing over me, please stop. Kind thanks in advance for not e-stalking me in the future.

i. i. cap'n

why should the jets even try and get Roethlisberger? They should give Geno some more time. I remember when the Jets dropped Pennington for Favre and that didn't work out well. Favre ended up getting injured and Pennington won the AFC East with the Dolphins. I would advise the Jets not to go after Roethlisberger because it might not work out which it never does for the Jets.

The Jets have made enough bad decisions in their history. Roethlisbeger is an old quarterback who is injury prone. Regardless of him winning 2 superbowls its not worth spending money on this quarterback.

One poster (not me) says he likes rape, and you chose to go after my posts......

You are creepily obsessing over me, please stop. Kind thanks in advance for not e-stalking me in the future.

i. i. cap'n

Lol. Try to hide your insecurities a little better. If agreeing with another poster about rape and the church is "creepily obessing" over you, I'd hate to see what happens if you actually mattered.

Lol. Try to hide your insecurities a little better. If agreeing with another poster about rape and the church is "creepily obessing" over you, I'd hate to see what happens if you actually mattered.

Man, I am showing my insecurities to you? Damn, need to work on that, thanks for the pointer broseph.

Nice to know you agree with a poster who says "I like rape", speaks volumes about you bro, errrr, I mean capn.

Again, stop obsessin over me brahhh, its creepy bro, every post I make you seem to jump in on, it's like e-stalking and stuff, please stop, its sooo creepy, like, really, really creepy. I am so creeped out man, and insecure

He's doing that thing where he regurgitates to other people the things that have been recently said to him... Bleedin and I busted his chops about obsessing over us, and now he's saying it to you.

Throw in a couple interwebz style "brah's" and "why u mad bro's" to cover up the petty butthurt and it pretty much reads like a standard issue veneer for those that are too thin-skinned for this business. 

Man, I am showing my insecurities to you? Damn, need to work on that, thanks for the pointer broseph.

Nice to know you agree with a poster who says "I like rape", speaks volumes about you bro, errrr, I mean capn.

Again, stop obsessin over me brahhh, its creepy bro, every post I make you seem to jump in on, it's like e-stalking and stuff, please stop, its sooo creepy, like, really, really creepy. I am so creeped out man, and insecure

I was definitely serious when I said I like rape. I rape all the time, heck I raped right before breakfast this morning. So glad I carbo loaded last night.

He's doing that thing where he regurgitates to other people the things that have been recently said to him... Bleedin and I busted his chops about obsessing over us, and now he's saying it to you.

Throw in a couple interwebz style "brah's" and "why u mad bro's" to cover up the petty butthurt and it pretty much reads like a standard issue veneer for those that are too thin-skinned for this business. 

You picked up on that? Damn, you are even smarter than I thought brah, you, bleedin and geyno are like, geniuses and stuff.

I scored a 93 on an IQ test once, yep, you read that right, a 9 3!, so I thought I was really, really smart, but you guys, I bet you guys all blow that score right outa da water.

I really, really underestimated you guys, not sure where to go from here, perhaps to my pudsteak cage to retreat and come up with a new strategy. Like talking Jet football without being e-stalked by you creepos.

I was definitely serious when I said I like rape. I rape all the time, heck I raped right before breakfast this morning. So glad I carbo loaded last night.

You are even worse than I thought, do the police know about all this raping you do? And the carbo loading you do in prep for your raping?

No friggin way do I want this deplorable poor excuse for a human being playing for the Jets.  After raping those young girls...he should be rotting in hell.

allegedly. sanchez was accused of rape at USC. not saying ben or mark did it or did not do it, but that's why we have a criminal justice system, as imperfect as it may be

You picked up on that? Damn, you are even smarter than I thought brah, you, bleedin and geyno are like, geniuses and stuff.

I scored a 93 on an IQ test once, yep, you read that right, a 9 3!, so I thought I was really, really smart, but you guys, I bet you guys all blow that score right outa da water.

I really, really underestimated you guys, not sure where to go from here, perhaps to my pudsteak cage to retreat and come up with a new strategy. Like talking Jet football without being e-stalked by you creepos.

You are even worse than I thought, do the police know about all this raping you do? And the carbo loading you do in prep for your raping?

Do the police know about your crimes against humor?

Do the police know about your crimes against humor?

I don't find anything humerus about rape, saying you like it, or you did it, or anything about it, none of it is funny in the least. There are plenty of things to joke around about, plenty of things that are funny, rape is not one of them.

I don't find anything humerus about rape, saying you like it, or you did it, or anything about it, none of it is funny in the least. There are plenty of things to joke around about, plenty of things that are funny, rape is not one of them.

Tell me more about your moral high ground. 

Your posts are drenched with hurt of the butt. 

I know someone who was raped, minding her own business leaving work. Her life was never the same again. It was pretty terrible. Makes you fail to see the humor in crimes like that. So yeah, I guess when it comes to scum of the earth, morons joking about liking rape, and raping people, it does leave me a bit "butt hurt" as you like to say.

I know someone who was raped, minding her own business leaving work. Her life was never the same again. It was pretty terrible. Makes you fail to see the humor in crimes like that. So yeah, I guess when it comes to scum of the earth, morons joking about liking rape, and raping people, it does leave me a bit "butt hurt" as you like to say.

If this were true, then you would have protested my joke initially. That's not how this went though, you actually responded and tried to piggy-back your own joke in response - hardly the reply of someone who is clearly outraged about what I was making cracks about. 

This only digressed into you feigning outrage about me making a sarcastic remark about rape, after you sufficiently made an ass out of yourself trying to troll a couple other folks here and you decided you needed an angle to use to re-direct scorn at someone else.

In other words, I think you are full of sh*t.

Archived