Matt39

1 person in the US has died from Ebola, 5 have recovered, and 3 are in treatment.

Every day 9 people die from texting while driving.  Just saying.

lol the hipster doofus Dr. treating it in a hazmat suit contracted it.  He's clearly not very bright...but it's New York.

Who's number 1 on your Stupid Panic Driven Idiocy Issue Depth Chart btw? I still have Y2K starting, but ebola has been bringing the heat lately.

I'd say you're probably number 1 on the JN the crying to the mods depth chart. You should see the PM Max sent me after your hissy fit. You're a joke. 

I date a woman from the UES. Apparently they're having legitimate conversations about hiding out in the country until this is all over.

I'm just gonna cut down on playing with feces and vomit. Hoping that helps. 

And haven't they taken something like a gallon of blood from each of the survivors?

Quite cavalier of the doctor of all people to stroll around Manhattan like he just got back from the Bahamas. Not a germaphobe by any stretch, but this is crazy imo. How stupid can you be.

1 person in the US has died from Ebola, 5 have recovered, and 3 are in treatment.

Every day 9 people die from texting while driving.  Just saying.

I laugh every time I hear Ebola.  Less than 1% of the population has contracted this disease yet its about to take down the entire globe.

I laugh every time I hear Ebola.  Less than 1% of the population has contracted this disease yet its about to take down the entire globe.

It's more the carelessness than anything...and judging by this thread- folks think its funny. The precautions didnt work and this idiot was strolling around Manhattan. 

It's more the carelessness than anything...and judging by this thread- folks think its funny. The precautions didnt work and this idiot was strolling around Manhattan. 

Yeah, the story is as stupid as it gets.  I dont think its funny.  I'm just not preparing for a global epidemic for something that has touched less than 1% of the global population.

Archived