Buffalo vs Jets predictions

faba

Jets 30

Bills 23

With Harvin, our offense opens up a bit even though Harvin himself doesn't do much. 2 TDs by Watkins (on my fantasy team) isn't a big task against our CBs. But we will still have the better D overall. Bills can't sustain a lead with their finished RBs against our DL.

Geno 180 yards passing, 2TDs, Amaro n Decker

Ivory 1 TD, Jets 160 yards rushing

Mo n Davis with a sack each. Landry a pick.

Jets 27 Bills 24....Folk kicks walk-off 50 yd FG.  

Geno 19-35 246yds  2ints 2tds  5 sacks

Orton 29-44 345yds  1int  2tds  4 sacks

Jets rush for 171 yds on 27 carries   Bills rush for 65 yds on 18 carries

Percy gets 4 receptions for 50 yds, Amaro 8 for 105

Jets "hold" Watkins to 11 catches for 158 yards

Eric Decker going to have 150+ yards in another head scratching loss. Harvin is going to do nothing on offense, realize the Jets aren't black enough to win and that he had it much better in Seattle, beginning his downward spiral. None of this will be seen as Rexs fault.

bills 19

jets 14

can't stop watkins glad i have him on my fantasy team

geno with two picks as he can not look off his wr;s and forces the ball to decker and harvin to much

ivory unfortuanally gets bottled up and is held to 65-80 yds and a td.

wrecks's team does something idiotic once again to ruin a good moment.

its a jets home game.  they are healthy.  they should have a lot of buzz with no mercy percy in the house.  

it's funny, the jets secondary is awful, but they really haven't been scorched like we expect by the stars.  

the jets are 15th in passing yards per game allowed.  I know that's a messy stat depending on game situation, field position, turnovers etc, but when you stuff the run, teams have to pass on you, so 15th is not terrible

so watkins will get his yards and probably at least 1 TD but I think the jets "win ugly"

jets 16

bills 14

Archived