For those of you ready to kick geno to the curb and draft mariota

bealeb319

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, I am hopeful the entire franchise is blown up, down to the foundations.

If I ran the team, Geno Smith is made inactive, Mike Vick is cut, and Simms names starter for the remainder of 2014, with don't-care-who street FA brought in to back him up.

There is literally nothign gained, going forward, from seeing Mike Vick or Geno Smith touch the football wearing Jets Green again.

At this point, I am hopeful the entire franchise is blown up, down to the foundations.

If I ran the team, Geno Smith is made inactive, Mike Vick is cut, and Simms names starter for the remainder of 2014, with don't-care-who street FA brought in to back him up.

There is literally nothign gained, going forward, from seeing Mike Vick or Geno Smith touch the football wearing Jets Green again.

I couldn't agree with this more. And it should have been done at the end of the year last year

I have to agree with this. neither of these guys should have a future on the team

The crazy thing is there's a super great chance that there is even less to be gained by seeing Matt Simms start. season. That is low, even for this franchise. It's cool that fans of a bad franchise cling to every young preseason backup QB that comes around, but for the Jets to actually run with it?

No. This is how you completely lose a locker room and a fanbase.

yea I wrote this one up before the buffalo game and geno basically said **** you for having faith in me. still don't like mariota.

This thread reminds me of a good book i read once called "Hitler: A Friend of Poland" published August 31, 1939

Archived