*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bills are dinged up, the Jets are ready to play some new york jets football. Ivory is going to run all over them. The bills are going to rush 13 times for 6 yards. Kyle Orton will retire after this game and Geno will throw 2 TDs and run for another. LETS GO JETS!!!!!

Bring back the flag boys and fire all the cheerleaders and then disregard Joe Namath's great idea of dumping the 80's and 90's helmets and uniforms in lieu of the old school ones we're using now or go to the black and green proto-type that we saw a few years ago.

as certain as i am that this site is filled with nice people, i am convinced that the jets will win today by a country mile.  amazing though how there seems to be this claque of confidantes who think they can suppress opiinions -- nascent hitlers each and all.

I am torn. While I so badly want Geno to wake up and Harvin to contribute. I also want Cooper in the draft. I guess it's a glass half full kinda thing. If we win today and look good second half of the season, I will be happier and excited for next year once again...if we lose then I know we can get Cooper, sign a vet QB and be excited for next year again. Maybe someday Woody will realize we deserve a full pint and collectively we are getting sick of waiting until next year. Let's go jets!

as certain as i am that this site is filled with nice people, i am convinced that the jets will win today by a country mile.  amazing though how there seems to be this claque of confidantes who think they can suppress opiinions -- nascent hitlers each and all.

I thought you were packing up your falafels and leaving?

Archived