*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

i will tell you this.  it was special watching namath in his prime.  but they always went after his knees. specially oakland.  but watching the jets, back in the day, on ch 11 i think it was, and being a teen, great days.  now i live in fla.  i can just imagine what namath, who lives in the next town from me today, and whom i have met personally, thinks about as artless a qb as this geno no talent dude. i dont know if sims is the answer.  no one thought his father was, until he showed what he was made of.  i just dont think the manning magic can be duplicated, and i watched archie too, in his prime, with the 'aints. i have mixed feelings about watching american football, given the toll it takes.  this is why i sort of prefer la liga,.  at least i can rest easy christiano will no be a crripple by the time he is my age.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.  Was a kid watching SB III.  They reeled me in.  Nothing but misery since.

Yeah .. me too ... got a nice respite and experienced the pain from a distance until Al Gore invented the internet ... but been in misery since

Hopefully Oakland beats Cleveland today. I fear that win against them in the opener may come back to bite us in the ass come draft day.

It won't matter...with our luck...we'd have the choice of Mariota and Winston...doesn't matter who we select...whoever goes to us will be the next Geno Smith and the other goes on to a HOF career

7 straight losses.  Rex cannot be absolved.  This game and the San Diego game is twice they were unprepared and got blown out.

I'm sorry but this wasn't being unprepared. geno smith just sucks big fat hairy donkey cock. and Michael vick isn't far behind. rex has to go, but our biggest problem is the turds we have at qb

i will tell you this.  it was special watching namath in his prime.  but they always went after his knees. specially oakland.  but watching the jets, back in the day, on ch 11 i think it was, and being a teen, great days.  now i live in fla.  i can just imagine what namath, who lives in the next town from me today, and whom i have met personally, thinks about as artless a qb as this geno no talent dude. i dont know if sims is the answer.  no one thought his father was, until he showed what he was made of.  i just dont think the manning magic can be duplicated, and i watched archie too, in his prime, with the 'aints. i have mixed feelings about watching american football, given the toll it takes.  this is why i sort of prefer la liga,.  at least i can rest easy christiano will no be a crripple by the time he is my age.

Hey Ali, I used to work at the Thirsty Turtle up your way-best wings in south Florida

Hey Ali, I used to work at the Thirsty Turtle up your way-best wings in south Florida

i never go to port st lucie, and i have always wondered why them call them buffalo wings.

it has also not escaped my notice that rent is called lease here in these parts!  that said, paul warfield was the best wr ever!

never seen one better, xcepting maybe maynard.

i never go to port st lucie, and i have always wondered why them call them buffalo wings.

it has also not escaped my notice that rent is called lease here in these parts!  that said, paul warfield was the best wr ever!

never seen one better, xcepting maybe maynard.

No the one at Donald Ross Rd and US 1 Also, they are called 'Buffalo' wings because they originated in a Buffalo Bar called The Anchor Bar in the late 30's

No the one at Donald Ross Rd and US 1 Also, they are called 'Buffalo' wings because they originated in a Buffalo Bar called The Anchor Bar in the late 30's

anchor bar? 1930s ? that is ...well .... decades before i was born. but. i am sure you r right. live and learn.

Holy $hit.

Tex is here?

I've been gone way too long.

Hello brothers and sisters.

Another painful Jets season.

Tough Cheers,

D

Hey Bro - good to see you 

We may have something to be happy about on the North side of Chicago before long.

Certainly before here - 

Hey Bro - good to see you 

We may have something to be happy about on the North side of Chicago before long.

Certainly before here - 

I'm a Jets and Cubs fan. Happiness is not part of the deal.

However the Cubs certainly have more promise at the moment.

Good to see you too John.

Archived