"Geno Smith is our starter at Kansas City, definitely. He gives us the best chance to win."

SAR I

Good. We need to lose out, and Geno gives us the best chance to do so.

Go 1-15, fire everyone, and reboot from scratch.

There's about a dozen players I would include in that house cleaning for sure. It may happen, but someone is going to have to wake Woody Johnson from his "slumber" to make the decision we ALL know needs to be made. Everyone from the GM on down to the janitor has got to go. I would burn the uniforms as well and maybe change the team name. It's all bad.

Simms will never start as long as Rex and Idszik are here. This is not a football decision...of that I am sure.

Yep

That's why they BOTH need to go.   Geno Smith is toast.  His era is over in NY.

Vick is here for a paycheck.  This might be his last year in the league.  He made a few plays today, but goodness you can't turn the ball over like that.  

Simms?  Who the heck knows.  Kid has a cannon for an arm.  Sucked in college.  Couldn't even win a starting job.  Turned up on the Jets as a camp arm.  Played well.  PS

Has seemed to get better each year.  Still hanging around.  Has a cannon for an arm.

Jets have to turn the page next year and get another QB in (sigh)  Why not give Simms the ball with a week of prep.  If he sucks?  So what.  Could it really be any worst then what we saw today?

Did I mention that Simms has a cannon for an arm.

Boy things are bad

Archived