Idzik Is Giving His Mid-Season PC TOMORROW

SoFlaJets

The sad thing is Woody isn't "rash" or "impulsive", he's actually way worse. He hires the wrong people and then takes way too long to get rid of them. Even then, he brings guys back on a demotion (Bob Sutton, Terry Bradway). He fires the GM and forces a new GM to take on the HC. Like what other franchise does this chicken sh*t stuff?

Cant get out of their own way. EVen if Idzik were fired...will Bradway ever get canned?

It just seems this is a lazy front office...there's no excuse for the lack of preparation going into this draft,

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idziot is going to announce tomorrow that he has traded this year 1st round draft pick for Nugent the hall of fame kicker who will be paid 15million for remainder of season

In other news Geno went to the doctor and was told to get glasses but he stotrmed out of his office saying my mooma said I can sees fine.

Idziot is going to announce tomorrow that he has traded this year 1st round draft pick for Nugent the hall of fame kicker who will be paid 15million for remainder of season

In other news Geno went to the doctor and was told to get glasses but he stotrmed out of his office saying my mooma said I can sees fine.

Actually Geno had an X-Ray done on his shoulder right after the game-we could be looking at another case of lousy Jets OLines (that were totally disregarded by another defensive minded and the defensive obsessed draft men and head coach) ruining another Jets QB's career

This is ALL about Woody Johnson guys-he is an owner who apparently hasn't gotten the memo stating that in the 2010's the game is all about the passing game-no longer is it Defense Wins Championships-you MUST have a competent passing attack. Look at the team with the 'best' or one OF the best defenses and where that team sits tonight.

Actually Geno had an X-Ray done on his shoulder right after the game-we could be looking at another case of lousy Jets OLines (that were totally disregarded by another defensive minded and the defensive obsessed draft men and head coach) ruining another Jets QB's career

You kind of need to show you have a career first before it can be ruined.

You kind of need to show you have a career first before it can be ruined.

yea true, this is a guy who just like Sanchez before him for some strange reason, just doesn't seem to ever get better, only worse. Now how can that continue to be the case when it comes to this team, during this head coach's era? Nah, it can't be, can it? No, can't have ANYTHING to do with the Head Coach.

I'm hoping Idzik takes this opportunity to shoot Mehta, Cimini, then himself.

None of this is the fault of negative leaning sports writers flgreen-this is all about the worst owner in the game continually making the worst decisions and keeping people around like they are working for Johnson & Johnson selling Q-Tips and not about the cold hard reality that it takes to be an owner in the NFL.

yea true, this is a guy who just like Sanchez before him for some strange reason, just doesn't seem to ever get better, only worse. Now how can that continue to be the case when it comes to this team, during this head coach's era? Nah, it can't be, can it? No, can't have ANYTHING to do with the Head Coach.

the head coach sucks - but so does MM Geno and Idzik.

the head coach sucks - but so does MM Geno and Idzik.

I believe and have known for a while now that the real culprit is not any writers, players or coaches or scouts this is all about the New York Jets being run by a clueless rich kid who cares more about impressing his political friends and getting said republicans elected than he cares about a football team or game or legion of fans-sorry he told us himself

Woody needs to get his money back from Korn Ferry.

I still can't believe he had to go that route to "find" someone in the business that he's in. It would be like Springsteen having to put an add in the Voice for a new guitarist for the E Street Band

this guy makes me sick , this is why I gave up my tickets , not psl not horrid teams..moron idiots like this guy.....this is a response to the idiot in the you tube video by the way

Agree - amazing that people think this is appropriate fan behavior. Total jerk.

this guy makes me sick , this is why I gave up my tickets , not psl not horrid teams..moron idiots like this guy.....this is a response to the idiot in the you tube video by the way

I completely agree with you. 

You want to act like that? Do it on your sofa.

There has been almost no player development at all in 6 years. 

I was looking back over drafts from the Rex/Tanny years that led us to this point... ho-lee-sh*t, we've got almost nothing to show for our drafts even going back to Mangini's years. Everything about this team is a debacle.

Mangini wasn't?

Westy isn't coming back. He was the irrelevant part of your comment, Mangini was the stupid part.

Mangini was the best personel person the Jets have ever had.

Remember when you liked Idzik and Geno? Lol

Mangini was the best personel person the Jets have ever had.

Remember when you liked Idzik and Geno? Lol

... and you suggested bringing him back as coach. Which is stupid.

I do remember appreciating that Idzik fixed our cap situation last year. Don't recall being too fond of Geno, but maybe you're confusing me saying Vick isn't any better with support for Geno. I could see some of the simple fans here could make that mistake.

... and you suggested bringing him back as coach. Which is stupid.

I do remember appreciating that Idzik fixed our cap situation last year. Don't recall being too fond of Geno, but maybe you're confusing me saying Vick isn't any better with support for Geno. I could see some of the simple fans here could make that mistake.

Even a dummy like you could have fixed the cap situation.

Archived