Random Grunder Thoughts - Merged

stevegrunder

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Rex, Idzik, Geno.

The new holy trinity.... OF SH!T

FU woody, this is what your moron ass gets for forcing that piece of garbage excuse for a HC Rex on the candidates....

Now you have a moron HC, and an even bigger moron GM, if that is even possible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1-15 baby, DO IT! MAKE IT HAPPEN! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN UP THIS FK STORM

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Rex, Idzik, Geno.

The new holy trinity.... OF SH!T

FU woody, this is what your moron ass gets for forcing that piece of garbage excuse for a HC Rex on the candidates....

Now you have a moron HC, and an even bigger moron GM, if that is even possible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1-15 baby, DO IT! MAKE IT HAPPEN! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN UP THIS FK STORM

Were your beers cold today?

Congratulations Grundlebag, You happened to be right. It must feel awesome. I bet it feels amazing that even though the team we all root for and continue to love despite their many flaws is absolutely horrible and we are suffering through what will likely end up being the worst Jets season in 20 years, you were right and now get to brag about it on the internet and rub it in the faces of your fellow Jets fans. 

Good for you! 

Congratulations Grundlebag, You happened to be right. It must feel awesome. I bet it feels amazing that even though the team we all root for and continue to love despite their many flaws is absolutely horrible and we are suffering through what will likely end up being the worst Jets season in 20 years, you were right and now get to brag about it on the internet and rub it in the faces of your fellow Jets fans. 

Good for you! 

Grundlebag, good one Mr T, clever.

You know, As far back as the 2011 off season, I started voicing my concerns about the direction that Rex was taking the team. When he decided to pursue Aso, while letting the line deteriorate, letting Sanchez' best weapons go, replacing them with malcontent deuchebags past their prime, all while deciding to "open up" the passing game, with a guy not really capable of it in the first place, let alone with garbage receivers, and a suspect line, with a garbage OC.

Know what I was faced with for voicing my concerns? Death wishes, told how dumb I was, how clueless I am about football, how I am a SOJ fan, blah, blah, blah. I was banned from two other boards, all while being respectful, but because I disliked where Rex was taking the team, mostly because my OPINIONS were met with such hostility.

I have been banned from so many accounts it is not even funny. When I questioned the keeping of Rex while searching for a GM, or when I questioned Idzik's rediculous strategy, or not drafting a QB last draft, and the list goes on and on, all I got was hostility, personal attacks, and even worse.

So, does it feel good, yeah, you know what, it kind of does. And its because of jackasses like you, and your ilk, who because you did not like my opinion, made my life miserable and made me have to keep coming up with new message boards, and new user accounts.

Being a fan of a team does not mean blindly following what your team does. As a fan, if my team acts like a bunch of dumbasses, I am going to call it like I see it.

I have been rooting for this team since the late 70's. I went to every home game from the early 80's to the first game at the new stadium where I refused to buy the PSL's. I have traveled to go see this team, spent countless dollars on memorabilia, cheered them on in sub zero ice storms while they were in last place, you name it, I have done it.

I want nothing more (from sports) than to see the Jets win a SB in my lifetime. I don't care who the owner, GM or QB is when that happens, just want to see it.

When it becomes clear to me that a QB, or a HC, or a GM does not have what it takes to get us there, I am going to voice my opinion. And you and your ilk can bash me, and question my fandom all you want. I want what is best for the Jets. What is best for the Jets right now is absolute and utter humiliation.  A complete and utter house cleaning. Not even a shred of thought from our moron owner to keep Rex, or to keep Idzik, because you know what, they both suck ass.

Enjoy your last 8 games with your hero at the helm, you have earned it.

Grundlebag, good one Mr T, clever.

You know, As far back as the 2011 off season, I started voicing my concerns about the direction that Rex was taking the team. When he decided to pursue Aso, while letting the line deteriorate, letting Sanchez' best weapons go, replacing them with malcontent deuchebags past their prime, all while deciding to "open up" the passing game, with a guy not really capable of it in the first place, let alone with garbage receivers, and a suspect line, with a garbage OC.

Know what I was faced with for voicing my concerns? Death wishes, told how dumb I was, how clueless I am about football, how I am a SOJ fan, blah, blah, blah. I was banned from two other boards, all while being respectful, but because I disliked where Rex was taking the team, mostly because my OPINIONS were met with such hostility.

I have been banned from so many accounts it is not even funny. When I questioned the keeping of Rex while searching for a GM, or when I questioned Idzik's rediculous strategy, or not drafting a QB last draft, and the list goes on and on, all I got was hostility, personal attacks, and even worse.

So, does it feel good, yeah, you know what, it kind of does. And its because of jackasses like you, and your ilk, who because you did not like my opinion, made my life miserable and made me have to keep coming up with new message boards, and new user accounts.

Being a fan of a team does not mean blindly following what your team does. As a fan, if my team acts like a bunch of dumbasses, I am going to call it like I see it.

I have been rooting for this team since the late 70's. I went to every home game from the early 80's to the first game at the new stadium where I refused to buy the PSL's. I have traveled to go see this team, spent countless dollars on memorabilia, cheered them on in sub zero ice storms while they were in last place, you name it, I have done it.

I want nothing more (from sports) than to see the Jets win a SB in my lifetime. I don't care who the owner, GM or QB is when that happens, just want to see it.

When it becomes clear to me that a QB, or a HC, or a GM does not have what it takes to get us there, I am going to voice my opinion. And you and your ilk can bash me, and question my fandom all you want. I want what is best for the Jets. What is best for the Jets right now is absolute and utter humiliation.  A complete and utter house cleaning. Not even a shred of thought from our moron owner to keep Rex, or to keep Idzik, because you know what, they both suck ass.

Enjoy your last 8 games with your hero at the helm, you have earned it.

TL; DR

...When it becomes clear to me that a QB, or a HC, or a GM does not have what it takes to get us there, I am going to voice my opinion. And you and your ilk can bash me, and question my fandom all you want. I want what is best for the Jets. What is best for the Jets right now is absolute and utter humiliation.  A complete and utter house cleaning. Not even a shred of thought from our moron owner to keep Rex, or to keep Idzik, because you know what, they both suck

....well stated.  Jets fan for 35 years here.  I never wanted Rex for HC.        Imagine if we had Bruce Arians as HC, a real GM..... kept Revis and Cromartie----- heck, the $$$$$ we wasted on CJ2K and Mick Vick; we could really has kept them.    The GM keeps getting snookered on

wasted has -beens.......... Dimitri, CJ2K, Vick...........very poor choices to build a team.  And Geno was a shot in the dark;  didn't work out for us... Same old Jets.

Good for you!

Grundlebag loved everyone associated witht the Jets preseason, FYI. So this isn't a told you so thread. It's a frustration, I've lost it thread.

Him and I were like defenders of the Jets universe. He held on a little longer than I did. Didnt believe me when after a few weeks it was obvious the Jets have a bottom 3 roster in the league.

Now? He's done a 180 and I love it!

Grundlebag loved everyone associated witht the Jets preseason, FYI. So this isn't a told you so thread. It's a frustration, I've lost it thread.

Him and I were like defenders of the Jets universe. He held on a little longer than I did. Didnt believe me when after a few weeks it was obvious the Jets have a bottom 3 roster in the league.

According to him he's been banned from multiple Jets boards and had his life threatened for simply not liking Rex Ryan despite being like really, super duper respectful about it and stuff so no, Grundleman did not do a 180. 

...When it becomes clear to me that a QB, or a HC, or a GM does not have what it takes to get us there, I am going to voice my opinion. And you and your ilk can bash me, and question my fandom all you want. I want what is best for the Jets. What is best for the Jets right now is absolute and utter humiliation.  A complete and utter house cleaning. Not even a shred of thought from our moron owner to keep Rex, or to keep Idzik, because you know what, they both suck

....well stated.  Jets fan for 35 years here.  I never wanted Rex for HC.        Imagine if we had Bruce Arians as HC, a real GM..... kept Revis and Cromartie----- heck, the $$$$$ we wasted on CJ2K and Mick Vick; we could really has kept them.    The GM keeps getting snookered on

wasted has -beens.......... Dimitri, CJ2K, Vick...........very poor choices to build a team.  And Geno was a shot in the dark;  didn't work out for us... Same old Jets.

Great point. CJ, Dimitri & Vick = Revis contract. Only the Jets.

According to him he's been banned from multiple Jets boards and had his life threatened for simply not liking Rex Ryan despite being like really, super duper respectful about it and stuff so no, Grundleman did not do a 180. 

Jif is 100% correct. I did come here "in love" with everyone. It was after having my real account here banned.

I am not actually named Seve Grunder, but don't tell anyone, k?

Know why I was banned? I made a post about something about Rex I did not like. Sperm jumped in with his usual book, writing about how everything wrong with the Jets was really on Sanchez, and Ryan was God's gift to coaching because he beat Brady once in the playoffs. I replied saying I agree Sanchez sucked, but still stood my ground about Rex.

He than accused me of sleeping with Sanchez, and when I went back at him for that, he banned me, it was pretty cool and great moderating.

So, when I decided to come back, to yet another board, I realized the only way to stick around was to act pro Ryan and pro Idzik, or else you were doomed, unless of course you are a long term poster where the mods give you extra slack for being around long enough to not like Rex, that is OK.

Now most Jet fans with a half of a brain are starting to accept that Rex is a big part of the problem, or at least he is not a part of the solution.

Jif is 100% correct. I did come here "in love" with everyone. It was after having my real account here banned.

Know why I was banned? I made a post about something about Rex I did not like. Sperm jumped in with his usual book, writing about how everything wrong with the Jets was really on Sanchez, and Ryan was God's gift to coaching because he beat Brady once in the playoffs. I replied saying I agree Sanchez sucked, but still stood my ground about Rex.

He than accused me of sleeping with Sanchez, and when I went back at him for that, he banned me, it was pretty cool and great moderating.

So, when I decided to come back, to yet another board, I realized the only way to stick around was to act pro Ryan and pro Idzik, or else you were doomed, unless of course you are a long term poster where the mods give you extra slack for being around long enough to not like Rex, that is OK.

Now most Jet fans with a half of a brain are starting to accept that Rex is a big part of the problem, or at least he is not a part of the solution.

So I was right, you didn't do a 180 at all. You've hated Rex all along. 

Wait, so you changed your mind since you started posting here... and the axe you've been pathetically grinding with me is that I wrote "I love it when Idzik's plan comes together" above my avatar and my posts these days aren't all "HOORAY IDZIK"?

Crackpot.

Good for you!

I prefer grunderfly.

Good for you! 

I won't lie, I do take some pleasure in being right (about Rex, Geno, Vick) even in the face of our collective suffering.

If you're going to suffer, you may as well be the guy whose right, and hence somewhat mentally prepared for it, rather than the homer who never saw this coming tbh.

I won't lie, I do take some pleasure in being right (about Rex, Geno, Vick) even in the face of our collective suffering.

If you're going to suffer, you may as well be the guy whose right, and hence somewhat mentally prepared for it, rather than the homer who never saw this coming tbh.

Yeah Fish, but you're not the type to start a thread in order take a victory lap and call attention to how awesome you are for correctly predicting our suffering. That's what bothers me. 

Yeah Fish, but you're not the type to start a thread in order take a victory lap and call attention to how awesome you are for correctly predicting our suffering. That's what bothers me. 

No, not at all. 

This is so good what is going on now! So healthy. Needs to be done, expose everyone from Woody down as the frauds they are. Embarrass Woody enough to get Idzik and Rex the F out!

I am loving every minute of this.

This is what you get Woody, this is what you get.

Oh, and I hope all the Idzik lovers:

BleedinGreen

gEYno

Rapelover28

Sperm

dbatesman

T0mshane (although he gets a pass for his Rex hate)

Hope you are proud of yourselves, you really nailed this one!!!!!

This is so good what is going on now! So healthy. Needs to be done, expose everyone from Woody down as the frauds they are. Embarrass Woody enough to get Idzik and Rex the F out!

I am loving every minute of this.

This is what you get Woody, this is what you get.

Oh, and I hope all the Idzik lovers:

BleedinGreen

gEYno

Rapelover28

Sperm

dbatesman

T0mshane (although he gets a pass for his Rex hate)

Hope you are proud of yourselves, you really nailed this one!!!!!

Freud could have a field day with this sh*t.

I was the first Rex critic here - from year 1 I've been calling him out as an over-promoted D-line coach. Get your facts straight before you call people out.

I'd say that over 90% of the Jets fanbase was happy we replaced Tanny, because Rex sufficiently made him the scapegoat. That said, if you had half a wit about you, you'd remember the skepticism most of us had about him being a "cap guy" and not a "personnel guy". You'd probably remember many of us saying Rex should have been fired with him, and expressing concern that our first choices for GM didn't take the job with Rex here. It was discussed a lot, so it doesn't surprise me that it was lost on you. That said, having the patience to see what the guy has is a virtue - and it really makes no sense why you can't be upset without puking this revisionist history all over the board, as if you saying "Bleedin liked Idzik" is going to make us treat him any different. It's more damaging to how you are perceived, in the end.

Your agenda to attach certain posters to Idzik's failures is not only is it juvenile, but it lacks logic and facts to support it. Basically, you are having a big public tantrum about the state of the Jets and creating a correlation between things like Idzik and any poster here who you've embarrassed yourself trying to troll. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on that list has been a staunch supporter of Idzik. They are all supporters of logic and reason, 2 things that are like kryptonite to you. Your contribution to the site at this point amounts to nothing more than you holding a grudge like a pre-teen girl.

Archived