idzik press conference on now.

pointman

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure doesn't sound like anyone's getting fired today!

there are consultants to hire, committees to form, reports to research and draft, white papers to deliver, debates to be had, reports to be rewritten, committees to reconvene, more debates to be had...

Idzik might get fired after all.  What a mess this team is.

This press conference just showed the world he is lost. Completely lost. And not like awesome season 1 Lost, but like season 6 Lost. Dude is an idiot. I guess him being in the shadows and out of the limelight was a smart move on his part to hide his stupidity. 

W has good reflexes, looks like some good fast twitch muscle density. wonder how he would hold up in press coverage?

Better than Kyle Wilson.  He's got the taunt down too.  The smirk on his face when he dodges both shoes is like Wilson's finger wagging on an overthrown ball.  Good stuff.

Yup. Listening to him right now, I have a hard time finding a reason NOT to have him fired too.

Wow...I've been supporting this guy forever, fighting with everyone that wants to fire him, but this press conference is just disgusting.  This is an NFL football team, of course they're going to have good moments but it's about winning.

Better than Kyle Wilson.  He's got the taunt down too.  The smirk on his face when he dodges both shoes is like Wilson's finger wagging on an overthrown ball.  Good stuff.

haha yeah love how wilson takes credit for dropped passes in the bread basket

Well, what did you expect.  He gets a wonderful evaluation from Woody.  He banked $20-plus Million for the Woodster this year, the stadium is sold out, the PSL's are sold,  Woody gets all the cash from the NFL broadcast and sponsor contracts.   It's all good. 

Plenty of empty seats in the upper deck yesterday.  Place was prob 80% full with lots of Bills fans

Came hoping for a "We Suck, it's unacceptable, and it will be fixed" strait talk.

Knew better of course.

This is the horribad PR bullsh*t excuse making hot air bullsh*t blah blah of boring nothing.

On the bright side, there is a gal outside my office window with a literally spectacular ass. So at least there is that.

cap room is a tool.

He seriously just said that. Cap room is a tool. F this guy. 

reminds me of the tree trimmer i bought at home depot. got it home and the branch i wanted to clip had fallen off the tree while i was buying the stupid thing. it is in my basement. still has to plastic wrapper on it.

Archived