What I Don't Want To See Happen Today

SoFlaJets

Is any in-fighting between us Jets fans. What happened today was a low point, perhaps the LOWEST point that this team has ever hit. We have a GM, who went up behind a podium and whined for a half hour, trying to tell us how much the owner cares, how much the players care, how much he and the guy that he spends "more time with than his wife" Rex Ryan cares, how much the team president cares, how much the Jets and the owners cares about the community and the fans'why just look at THIS PLACE" (he actually said that).

I just don't want to see us calling each other names and fighting today, we are going through the worst time in this snake bitten team's life span. Be compassionate to your fellow Jets fan. he is watching the team he loves in a plane crash like free fall from a window seat. I really feel sorry for us-I really do.

I'm sorry to disagree but the Kotite years were worse.  The mid 70's weren't too hot either...

The only period in the last 40 years that bore some semblance to a professionally run organization were the Parcell years. The rest has been one clown show after another.

I'm sorry to disagree but the Kotite years were worse.  The mid 70's weren't too hot either...

The only period in the last 40 years that bore some semblance to a professionally run organization were the Parcell years. The rest has been one clown show after another.

But what makes this worse is they don't even see how bad they are nor do they have any idea as to what MUST be done to rectify the situation. The owner sending that guy out there today was a big middle finger by a guy laughing at us all while saying "SUCKER". Go ahead and keep sending me your money and I'll pocket as much of it as I can, 24 million here, 12 million a year or two ago. Leon Hess at least saw that his team was playing like a "horse's ass" Woody Johnson could care less, because if he DID, he would be doing what Vaccaro of the Post said he should be doing TODAY; firing Rex.

Is any in-fighting between us Jets fans. What happened today was a low point, perhaps the LOWEST point that this team has ever hit. We have a GM, who went up behind a podium and whined for a half hour, trying to tell us how much the owner cares, how much the players care, how much he and the guy that he spends "more time with than his wife" Rex Ryan cares, how much the team president cares, how much the Jets and the owners cares about the community and the fans'why just look at THIS PLACE" (he actually said that).

I just don't want to see us calling each other names and fighting today, we are going through the worst time in this snake bitten team's life span. Be compassionate to your fellow Jets fan. he is watching the team he loves in a plane crash like free fall from a window seat. I really feel sorry for us-I really do.

Grundlerman doesn't count, right?

I'll tell you what guys, I know Franseca is a hated by most Jets fans but every single one of us feels the way that he screamed for 7 minutes about and every one of us needs to watch both the Idzik disaster AND Mike reaction. Who knows, maybe something will be done. Somebody put up a link for a Fire Idzik petition but I think it's a fake. We need a real one.

I don't know where I felt worse for longtime Jets fans, watching the replay of the Bills game or watching clueless Idzik's PC.

Think Woody is proud of either?

Is the conference on their website? I'd like to see a grown man cry

I don't know where I felt worse for longtime Jets fans, watching the replay of the Bills game or watching clueless Idzik's PC.

Think Woody is proud of either?

Today was 10X worse bro, because it showed us in real time exactly what we have running this team and any hope for change was washed away because you can only change when you first admit that there is a problem; Idzik SEES no problems that need to be fixed-he's PROUD of the effort from everyone, from Woody, to the team President to him and his mew wife Rex Ryan all the way down to the players who are hot playing and even playing hurt the San Diego sun, not to mention the Jet Nation fans. Through all of that BS, not one solution was offered up. Unreal Mike, it has never been this bad, as far as from my perspective.

Nothing wrong with a little in fighting

I was at the Riot at Madison Square Garden

Riddock Bowe and Andrew Golota

and it was........................................................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend and I ended up in the bar afterward with the Golota crowd and drank our faces off the rest of the night.

ahhh the memories...

You know, the Idzik and/or Rex supporters acted like such dicks whenever anyone questioned those guys. There were many of us who respectfully questioned the two, and were attacked for it. The Rex lovers are far worse, but the Idzik lovers did the same thing. So watching these two crash and burn is definitely going to yield some, told you so, at a minimum.

You know, the Idzik and/or Rex supporters acted like such dicks whenever anyone questioned those guys. There were many of us who respectfully questioned the two, and were attacked for it. The Rex lovers are far worse, but the Idzik lovers did the same thing. So watching these two crash and burn is definitely going to yield some, told you so, at a minimum.

You didn't tell anyone anything. 

BWAHAHAHAHA, I got this clown on ignore, and he just cannot stop posting about me, must have really gotten under his skin good. Pretty soon he is going to start making up screen names to quote his posts directed at me so I see them, LMFAO!

Hey guys, he has me on ignore. 

BWAHAHAHAHA, I got this clown on ignore, and he just cannot stop posting about me, must have really gotten under his skin good. Pretty soon he is going to start making up screen names to quote his posts directed at me so I see them, LMFAO!

Hey dont speak ill of Integrity28 ...I'll F**Kg kill you man!

he aces in my book!

Hey dont speak ill of Integrity28 ...I'll F**Kg kill you man!

he aces in my book!

He's right though, he got so under my skin. That's why he put me on ignore and started making personal attacks, because he's under my skin.

Archived